Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

spin off a race discussed in WCS

Gun slinger
    Deagle only
    max lvl 32
    1. Eagle eye - Extra dmg 20%-40% chance to do 10%-40%
    1. 6 Shooter -Expand clip 1-10 extra rounds
    3. Quick hand - faster reload 20%-50%
    4. Trusty Stead - faster movment 5-15 sec (faster then flame pred)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

Gun slinger
    Deagle only
    max lvl 32
    There is a race similar to that in joinWCS. It's called Mythical Pistoleer. It got various effect bullets like extra damage, freeze, poison, slowdown, and my favorite....clip destruction. It could only spawn with a deagle and it got extra ammo for each level it had in its skills.

Also I believe there is a GunSlinger race as well.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

Gun slinger
    Deagle only
    max lvl 32
    It wouldn't be a six shooter any more

6. Default

if we're making actual suggestions, i have 2 from before:

splinter cell
    (spawn w/ usp and tmp)
    20%invis. to start, player model colored black like hells demon
    skills:
    blend (gain additional invis., up to 60%)
    sink in shadows(gain even more invis when standing still, up to additional 20% to bring total possible to 80%)
    nimble(low grav, not quite as much as flame pred)
    takedown(deal increased knife damage)
    Ultimate:
    vision mode(passive, see invisible enemies at distance, 10-100 feet)

it's meant to be a completely anti vaga class. they take advantage of vagabond's/vagalion's inhearent weaknesses: they must hear or see the enemy. also, with the ultimate the splinter cell would be able to see the vaga, and boom.

second, is this
    Reaper(or oyster)
    (knife only race, maybe add a glock)
    float: levitate (not quite as much as flame pred)
    incorporeal: evasion (maybe a bit more than spider man)
    reap: every kill you make w/ the knife gives you +10-30 hp, overheal possible
    claim: each kill you make w/ knife has chance (30-80) o giving you a soul. souls grant you +3-8 hp at spawn
    fear: increased knife dmg (not much)
    ultimate:
    rekoning: speed boost for 2-8 sec, approx. 200% boost, damage w/ knife quadrupled during this charge. cooldown: unknown

this one is based off of a combination of succubus hunter, flame pred, and xonvert. essentially, it's the grim reaper. the knife could possibly have extended range and a diff. skin for this race only (looks like scythe). i was thinking of giving it inc. speed, but decided that that would be too much like flame pred. likewise, i thought maybe longjump instead of levitate, but figured this fit better, and added the speed boost as the ult. yes, i know it's alot like demoman w/ eyelander+targe from tf2, so kavinski i'm going to head you off and say stay the fuck out of this topic. you don't play wcs. not sure about level requirement for this thing, but probably high considering it's pretty powerful. maybe around jack level, or a bit higher.
    oh yeah, alt. name is oyster because whenever you kill someone w/ a knife, game plays a cowbell clip (those that understand win, those that don't, fail)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

i like blades and aco's suggestions.
    specially hulk and the reaper

1 suggestion i'd add to blade's is that the hulk power leap be activated by the +ability not be in slow motion, so basically u ricochet in the air and land... possibly limit the damage taken by the fall 5 HP?
    so it kinda limits u to a few jumps per turn so that its not over powered but at the same time be more hulk-alike instead of low grav jump?

i will make a "race suggestion" thread, where people would post a suggestion about NON OVER POWERED/FAVORITED races! that could actually be considered a WCS.
    keep in mind it is a discussion thread, so it's just a way to share our WCS fantasies, for those who want to bitch about the race, do so, but say WHY the race fails or is OP, and keep in mind not all races, if any , would actually be taken seriously :P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Immortal (based from SC2)

5 levels
    Spawn with pump shotgun and deagle (race limited to these and nades)

Hardened shield: Your shield protects you. 20-60% chance to reduce the damage of incoming attacks to a maximum of 70-30 damage
    Pushback: The force of your attacks cause the opponent to loose their balance. 10-40% chance of shaking your opponents screen
    Regeneration: Regenerate your shield. Regain 2 hp every 5-1 seconds
    Hand cannon: Payback time. All damage is doubled for 3-10 seconds

In starcraft, the immortal is the tank of your army. He leads, and soaks up any meaningful damage from the enemy. He is however vulnerable to fast firing units like the marine, because the hardened shield only limits the maximum damage in one hit. This translates over to WCS in that the hardened shield will do very little to submachines etc. The immortal also deals massive damage to armoured units but does relatively poorly vs unarmoured. But its kind of hard to translate that into WCS, thus the ultimate. It could be immortality, but then I think it would be too like shadow hunter, what with the regen as well. The shotgun seems to be the most logical gun to give it, since the immortal does slow but powerful hits

In WCS, this race is would basically be for rushing in head first, dealing damage with the shotgun, then getting out and regening. The immortal leads. In terms of items to restrict, I think the helm might be an option, because of the hardened shield ability. Other items, I dont know, Ill let you decide
    You want me to put something here that speaks about my personality, don't you?

9. Default

thread has been stickied, for all future race ideas and suggestions please use this thread people. it will simplify things, and make it easier for zero 2 browse over your guys ideas/suggestions for future races.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-26-2011 at 04:17 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Race Name: Spy
    Number of Levels: 6
    Weapons: TMP/ KNIFE only

Undercover: 60% invisibilty (max)

Watch ur 6: max 30% chance of having opponent swivel 180 degrees in place when they damage you.

Stealth: Speed boost (max speed = 130%) while footsteps sound decreases to zero.

Shoot first, ask Later: Non-headshot TMP damage progressively reduced (until 50%) while Headshot damage increase until 175% max (interesting if other player has helm lol)

Ultimate:
    007 Wannabe:Activate to disguise yourself as an enemy for 5~10 seconds with knife only with Double Knife damage, then returns to normal with tmp back.

(cooldown: 30 seconds)
    (Cooldown at start of round: 15 seconds)
    (Required Level: 100)

numbers are just a sample, im sure zero can give me better numbers to balance compared to other races, i'm just suggesting the skills.
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-31-2011 at 11:46 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...