Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Future race suggestion thread

1. Default

this was originally written by blind gamer on another thread, and the other by superman, thought i would group them here for discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BlindGam3r View Post
    Immortal (taken from SC2)

5 levels
    Spawn with pump shotgun and deagle (race limited to these and nades)

Hardened shield: Your shield protects you. 20-60% chance to reduce the damage of incoming attacks to a maximum of 70-30 damage
    Pushback: The force of your attacks cause the opponent to loose their balance. 10-40% chance of shaking your opponents screen
    Regeneration: Regenerate your shield. Regain 2 hp every 5-1 seconds
    Hand cannon: Payback time. All damage is doubled for 3-10 seconds

In starcraft, the immortal is the tank of your army. He leads, and soaks up any meaningful damage from the enemy. He is however vulnerable to fast firing units like the marine, because the hardened shield only limits the maximum damage in one hit. This translates over to WCS in that the hardened shield will do very little to submachines etc. The immortal also deals massive damage to armoured units but does relatively poorly vs unarmoured. But its kind of hard to translate that into WCS, thus the ultimate. It could be immortality, but then I think it would be too like shadow hunter, what with the regen as well. The shotgun seems to be the most logical gun to give it, since the immortal does slow but powerful hits

In WCS, this race is would basically be for rushing in head first, dealing damage with the shotgun, then getting out and regening. The immortal leads. In terms of items to restrict, I think the helm might be an option, because of the hardened shield ability. Other items, I dont know, Ill let you decide
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Ok, so I posted inside the WCS Races section an idea for a new race, not cause I think im special or anything but because we got one superhero already, why not another? And because I think im special....lol...jk Ok, so here's my idea.

Class: Superman
    Specs:
    1. Speed (run/fly speed increased)
    2. Strength (Extra Damage)
    3. Armor (Can't be bullet proof so how about life and armor instead, increase value by 10 points per lvl, 8 - 10 lvls.)
    4. Lasers (instead of the ability to knife, he shoots lasers in front of him that does damage = to that of a knife or starting pistol)
    5. Fly/Teleport (Seeings how superman is faster than a speeding bullet and no one can see him with their eyes, I would recommend Teleportation. Flying wouldn't be bad either except, flying sucks on wcs servers.)

Level to obtain: 500+ range due to its extremely helpfull bonus's

Objects you can buy to help/damage class:
    Kryptonite bullets (increase damage on superman by a lot. )
    X-Ray goggles (Superman has the ability to see through objects, though giving someone walls would be EPIC, it would also be OP. But, if you were willing to spend 16,000 on a pair and be left with no weapons. Then thats not a bad idea.

I would like your idea's and opinions. Again, I am being serious about the class and about it NOT being because im special. I think it would be really cool to have a superman class. So please lets keep this relevant. Thank you.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Race name: Zombie
    Level: 6
    Weapon: Knife (only)
    Limited 1 per team

Ablities
    Plague: 2.5% damage return per level, 15% at max

Hook: Similar to Spider Man's Webline, but can also target on players. 20 seconds initial cooldown, reduce cooldown by 2.5 seconds per level, 5 seconds cooldown at max

Rotting Flesh: Chance to avoid abilities (not including ultimate) 5% per level, 30% at max

Regeneration: Regenerate 2.5 HP every 3 seconds per level, 15 HP at max

Ultimate
    Dead Man Walking: Increase maximum HP by 800 per level, 4800 HP at max. Also reduce run speed by 10% per level, 60% at max

Not allowed to use following items:
    Boots of Speed
    Ring of Regeneration
    Helm of the Black Legion
    Cloak of Shadows

This was one of my favorite class on another warcraft server that I used to play in. I'm not really sure about the exact stats, so I just came up with the numbers on my own lol.

3. Default

The numbers shown are a sample MAXED RACE values. i.e the values increase or decrease to balance, im only suggesting the skills.

Race Name: Terminator
    Number of Levels: 5
    Weapon: Spawns with Pump Shotty

Core Upgrade: 70% chance of Spawning with 175 health and armor and 150% speed

Protect Connor: Every 30 seconds, nearby teammates (max 60 ft) will get a 5 second protection shield from GUN damage only.

I'll be back!:
    Activate +ability to jump 10 seconds into the future.
    (Player teleports to where he aims and becomes invisible, frozen in place and cannot attack)
    and reappears after 10 secs
    ( max 5 warps = number of terminator movies :P)

System Reboot: Activate with +ability1 to become frozen in place, unable to attack for at least 10 seconds: Resets HP, Armor and Warps back to 40-75% of spawn value.

Ultimate:
    Hasta la vista, baby: Cuts Health in half and inflicts wave blast of 80 ft radius knocking back enemies in range and inflicting 80 damage each.
    (sounds op, but with cutting hp in half u're most likely dead soon lol)

(cooldown: 30 seconds)
    (Cooldown at start of round: 30 seconds)
    (Required Level: 150)

if numbers seem over powered i can fix them, its just a sample.
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-31-2011 at 11:33 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

i have a few race ideas but before i post them i thought id ask abnout what is even possible in WCS via textures and effects.

some ideas for races are holograms (for a master cheif race), color change effect (like when hit player sees strobe) instead of like a black screen it would be a fast color change like a strobe light. is it possible to add effects like water ? (for a trident and kraken race)

player skins? like when ultimate is activated player skin changes for a brief second then reverts back to normal skin (for maybe mythical god races i.e. Zues)

how bout a counter race for eva, called ketulu (or how ever you spell it lol)

i just feel like most of our imaginations are limited to what we actually know is possible for WCS. if nore then what we understand is possible tis could get very interesting.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    how bout a counter race for eva, called ketulu (or how ever you spell it lol)
    cuthulu

and ironically, cuthulu is VERY similar to the Angels (the beings the EVA were made to kill) so EVA should completely destroy cuthulu
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    A cat flame pred... I'm not tooo sure.
    cannot use knife or any weapon

7. Default

Race name: Darth Vader
    Level: 200
    Weapon: Any
    Limited 1 per team

Powers:

The player have reduced speed

Force Jump: levitation
    Force Push: pushes the enemy away (if they are shooting at you)
    Force Sence: Vader can feel if there are any enemies near (radar like behind walls )
    The Choke: +ultimate an enemy player cant use any weapon gets lifted up in the air and slowly dying. (amount of damage delt is depended on ultimate level)

8. Default

Race name: Dwarven RifleMan
    Level: 50
    Weapon: Scout,glock only
    Limited 1 per team

Powers:
    Armor: Hp and starting armor is increased but speed is reduces
    Clip update: more ammo in the gun (like 5 per lvl)
    Gun Training: faster shooting with the scout
    Aim and shoot: Next shot will do 3x damage (lvl 1 1.5x,lvl2 1 6.lvl3 1.8, lvl4 2.2, lvl5 2.6 lvl6 3x)

9. Default

Race name: RAMBO
    Level: 300
    Weapon: Para only
    Limited 1 per team

Powers:

Im almost invincible: gives more hp
    Say hello to my little friend: Para have a chance to do double damage ( like 10%)
    Sneak: if player is standing still he becomes 60% invisible
    Para rage: player cannot move but para shots 5 times faster and have unlimited bullets for 10 seconds max.

10. Default

Race name: Chuck Norris
    Level: 500
    Weapon: knife only
    Limited 1 per team

A mighty kick: +ability, his kick is so powerful that kicks everyone off the server
    Strength of a bear: have 9999999 hp, just run away and prey not to get kicked by him.
    Fast like a tiger: speed is increased, Cant run from him now
    Mighty eye: when he is looking at the player, and uses an ultimate the player gets banned for 5 min.