Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Races question

1. Default Races question

I'm testing a theory and was wondering, what does the community think are the strongest and weakest races on the server?

I'm not looking for overplayed, it doesn't matter if you like the race or not, I don't care if they have counters or are balanced. I'm just looking for people's gut feelings on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

2. Default

Vagalion as strongest race in my case.

Succubus as it is now is weakest for me.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

3. Default

Strongest in relevance to them being played to their best ability:

Santa, Strider, Human, Jack

Weakest in the same regard:

Rapscallion, Orc, Hell Hunter
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

(Night Elf) Rapscallion Stronkest Race

(Archmage Proudmore) Vagalion Weakest Race

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

Human > Santa > Bond > Die Xonvert > Molecule

SotV < Panorama

This is only when laces are used. Without laces it changes to something like

Athena > Night Elf > Shadow Hunter > Molecule

Magician < SotV < Panorama
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

Of the 33 races, 1 being best, 33 being worse... goes as follows. . .

33. Archmage Proudmore
    32. Chameleon
    31. Hell Hunter
    30. Magician
    29. Rapscallion
    28. Dragonfly
    27. Die Xonvert
    26. Hells Demon
    25. Shadow of the Void
    24. Raiden
    23. Genocide
    22. Orcish Horde
    21. Warden
    20. Flame Predator
    19. Undead Scourge
    18. Beast
    17. Succubus Hunter
    16. Crypt Lord
    15. Santa
    14. Strider
    13. =Jack=
    12. Human Alliance
    11. Eye Ra
    10. Panorama
    09. Blood Mage
    08. Nebula
    07. Molecule
    06. Vagalion
    05. Vagabond
    04. Spider-Man
    03. Shadow Hunter
    02. Athena
    01. Night Elf

It's somewhat as close as I can get to what I look for when i'm playing Lion.... Some I make mental notes for such as the Undead Scourge, Flame Predator, and Shadow of the Void due to the suicide bombs / black holes. Vagas aren't #1 and #2 on the list because they can still be shut down easily. This whole list is composed of just the races themselves if they are all considered of equal skill level and not one shop menu item.
    Last edited by Wolfenstinger; 08-30-2014 at 01:04 PM. Reason: 2nd Die Xonvert was in place of jack... Derp

7. Default

Wolf, you need to make another list when everyone (or most people) have laces since they are so powerful, common, and change the rankings so drastically.

Also, Archmage is better then you think. The flight is useful sometimes (CT on Italy or CT Cbble). Even without flight the speed boost, aim screw, and free m4 is pretty powerful.

EDIT: Also, you have Die Xonvert down twice.
    Last edited by Passarelli; 08-30-2014 at 10:35 AM.

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

8. Default

Where the fuck is my Jack on this list?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

*fixd to have Jack in #13 over 2 Die Xonverts... Whoops.

10. Default

O.o you really think xonvert is that bad? Bash, Health, and the highest speed of any race? It is one of the funniest races. Given, I have to run back to spawn for ammo usually once per round.