Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

Thread: Future race suggestion thread

1. Default

I think Gravitron's Gravity shield + Alchemist's ironclad duo would be quite an interesting gameplay...

i have sooo many races i wish i knew how to code, jsut to test them aside, on any server, to see how they play out so that i can learn to balance them and tweak them better.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

The gravity idea is interesting, maybe something for me to think about when I get to the Magician reprogram.

I do think the idea of a gravity ward is pretty cool too. Although something like that would obviously need its own race.

3. Default

Also I should note that a different version of the shield is already planned for the Touma race.

4. Default

The gravity idea is interesting, maybe something for me to think about when I get to the Magician reprogram.

I do think the idea of a gravity ward is pretty cool too. Although something like that would obviously need its own race.

*cough* it's in its own race suggestion now *cough* <3
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kionay View Post
    or "push" them down (how jack pushes you up, but in the other direction)
    Naw, I'd want them to fall to their deaths.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain