Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: How you can contribute to WCS development

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Kitty View Post
    and also I think when terminator spawns it should have like a forcefiled around it like the one that molecula have.
    everything graphic would be to be added later, heck i wouldnt mind the race spawning like that, or have an electric portal when it teleports, or a small nuke when exploding lol , but we can all be creative, but it will depend on what is available ,as mikey said above !
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    everything graphic would be to be added later, heck i wouldnt mind the race spawning like that, or have an electric portal when it teleports, or a small nuke when exploding lol , but we can all be creative, but it will depend on what is available ,as mikey said above !
    The nuke might be a little overpowered for small maps. more like Cript lord on steroids, It might be a passive death skill like the one that undead have but of course its more powerfull
    Last edited by Angry Kitty; 01-29-2011 at 03:10 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Race Name: Spy
    Number of Levels: 6
    Weapons: TMP/ KNIFE only

Undercover: 50% invisibilty (max)

Men in BACK: max 30% chance of having opponent swivel 180 degrees in place when they damage you.

Stealth Rush: Speed boost (max speed = 130%) while footsteps sound decreases to zero.

Shoots first, ask Later: Non-headshot damage progressively reduced (until 50%) while Headshot damage increase until 150% max

Ultimate:
    007:Activate to disguise yourself as an enemy for 5~10 seconds with knife only with Double Knife damage.

(cooldown: 30 seconds)
    (Cooldown at start of round: 15 seconds)
    (Required Level: 100)

numbers are just a sample, im sure zero can give me better numbers to balance compared to other races, i'm just suggesting the skills.
    sounds like this race might be quite fun im sure it might be in consideration after the rest of the races ar on the server.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    sounds like this race might be quite fun im sure it might be in consideration after the rest of the races ar on the server.
    Anger leads to the dak side

5. Default

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS RACE WAS MADE FOR THE LOLS ONLY BCOS AM UBER BORED HEHE, BUT COULD BE TWEAKED TO BECOME WCS ELIGIBLE!

The numbers shown are a sample MAXED RACE values. i.e the values increase or decrease to balance, im only suggesting the skills.

Race Name: Pokemon Master
    Number of Levels: 5

Squirtle: 25 % chance that Squirtle's spinning shell protects you from damage done by enemy attack.

Bulbasaur 25 % chance that Bulbasaur's solar beam finally activates for double critical damage.

Charizard
    Activate +ability so that Charizard's flamethrower creates a burning ward that sets players who touch it on damaging fire. 25% chance that Charizard goes rogue (LOL) and that ward affects you too
    ( max 5 Flame Wards)

Pikachu Hold +ability1 for pikachu to activate Quick Attack. Player's transparency starts "blinking" and player's speed and levitation is doubled: For total seconds "X" that the button was held, there is a 3X% chance that pikachu receives 3X% recoil damage. (prevents spamming)
    ex : if u press the button for 10 seconds, u get a 30% chance of receiving 30% damage etc...

Ultimate:
    Gotta Catch'em All: For 10 seconds, player receives unlimited pokeballs (flashbangs) with no waiting time between balls. Enemies blinded by the flashbangs received 10 damage for each second they're blinded (if weak, they faint, die, or get caught lol). Teammates (not including you) are immune to those flashes.

(cooldown: 30 seconds)
    (Cooldown at start of round: 30 seconds)
    (Required Level: 80)

if numbers seem over powered i can fix them, its just a sample.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Race Name: Choppa
    Number of levels: 5
    Description: Usees small helicopter skin, can use only para starting health is 50.

Pick up: can pick up from 1-4 team mates and transfer them anywhere, if choppa dies team mates will drop down from it( ability1)
    Da Bomb: Drops down bomb which will do 20-80 dm
    Better Blades: increases speed of the Choppa
    Titanium plates: choppa have more Hp and armour
    Rockets(Ultimate): Coppa will fire 1-2 missles at the enemy he locked on. ( dam 20-60 each prob of hit 30-70 % each)

Req: lvl 300
    Cooldown: 30 sec for ultimate, 5 sec for ability

7. Default

Race Name: Golem
    Level Requirement: 240
    Levels: 4
    Description: Race sacrifices speed and damage for defense.

Iorn Crust: Reduces speed 11%-50% / Decreases damage received by 1/8 - 1/3 - chance to absorb 10% of damage dealt instead 11-50%.

Heed: Increases health/armor by 10-50 / Decreases damage dealt from you by 5-25%

Tremors: Places ward that slows enemies and pings for 1-5 dmg while within ward radius (MAX 2)

Ultimate - Earthquake: Slows enemies in 200ft radius for 2-10seconds by 90% and force-drops primary + secondary weapons.
    (cooldown: 30sec)

Ok, so I posted inside the WCS Races section an idea for a new race, not cause I think im special or anything but because we got one superhero already, why not another? And because I think im special....lol...jk Ok, so here's my idea.

Class: Superman
    Specs:
    1. Speed (run/fly speed increased)
    2. Strength (Extra Damage)
    3. Armor (Can't be bullet proof so how about life and armor instead, increase value by 10 points per lvl, 8 - 10 lvls.)
    4. Lasers (instead of the ability to knife, he shoots lasers in front of him that does damage = to that of a knife or starting pistol)
    5. Fly/Teleport (Seeings how superman is faster than a speeding bullet and no one can see him with their eyes, I would recommend Teleportation. Flying wouldn't be bad either except, flying sucks on wcs servers.)

Level to obtain: 500+ range due to its extremely helpfull bonus's

Objects you can buy to help/damage class:
    Kryptonite bullets (increase damage on superman by a lot. )
    X-Ray goggles (Superman has the ability to see through objects, though giving someone walls would be EPIC, it would also be OP. But, if you were willing to spend 16,000 on a pair and be left with no weapons. Then thats not a bad idea.

I would like your idea's and opinions. Again, I am being serious about the class and about it NOT being because im special. I think it would be really cool to have a superman class. So please lets keep this relevant. Thank you.

9. Default

Rapscallion:

Can you please bring this race back, I loved this race. All it needs is, speed, faster than a flamepred would be nice. Low Grav and some kind of crit hit with the knife, and obv invisibility.

I was beast with this class, I want it back.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Poker$tar$ View Post
    Rapscallion:

Can you please bring this race back, I loved this race. All it needs is, speed, faster than a flamepred would be nice. Low Grav and some kind of crit hit with the knife, and obv invisibility.

I was beast with this class, I want it back.
    the races are being released by required lvl 2 play.

Maynard - The WCS Guy