Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Future race suggestion thread

1. Default Future race suggestion thread

Hi guys, I thought when Zero is gonna finish all of the old races and begin to create new, it would be awsome if he would create a new race called Angry Kitty, it shall have a skin of the cat, it cant use any weapons including knife.

Powers
    Kittys Paws: Silent running
    Agility of a cat: Speed, Levitate
    Hair jump: after death Kitty have a chance of leaching on to an enemy and slowly kill him than reincarnate
    Im gonna fire in my LAZOR: cat gets angry and fires a lazer beem 7-25 dmg +ability
    Kitty goes BOOM!!!: cat explodes and does massive damage

Last edited by Angry Kitty; 01-25-2011 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Kitty View Post
    Hi guys, I thought when Zero is gonna finish all of the old races and begin to create new, it would be awsome if he would create a new race called Angry Kitty, it shall have a skin of the cat, it cant use any weapons including knife.

Powers
    Kittys Paws: Silent running
    Agility of a cat: Speed, Levitate
    Hair jump: after death Kitty have a chance of leaching on to an enemy and slowly kill him than reincarnate
    Im gonna fire in my LAZOR: cat gets angry and fires a lazer beem 7-25 dmg +ability
    Microwaved Kitty: cat explodes and does massive damage

fix'd

3. Default

fail...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

u guys mean

5. Default

it's common sense. if we made a class based on your name... then EVERY 1 would request the same....

and honestly the only person who deserves 2 have a race named after them would be chronic cause due 2 his cancer he lost 1 of his hands now, and can no longer play as a result.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I dont wanna name it based on my name I just think it would be an awsome race, I suggested it before the update when my name was cat vader.

7. Default

it's not that I thought the race was a bad idea, it was more the people requesting for races 2 be made and named after thir in game names.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

But Maynarddddd, the frvwfr2 race would be awesome! Come on! It's just a normal race, not named after me or anything!

9. Default

Race Name: Hulk
    Number of Levels: 6
    Spawns With: Knife Only
    Cannot Buy: Boots of Speed, Claws of Attack, Gloves of Warmth, Periapt of Health, Cloak of Shadows

Anger Rush: Increase speed relative to health left (Less than 10% Health: Speed +.3, .5, .7, .9, 1.2, 1.5) (Less than 25% Max Health: Speed +.2, .4, .6, .8, 1.0, 1.2) (Less than 50% Max Health: Speed +.1, .2, .35, .50, .75, 1.0)

Power Leap: Jump higher and longer (TBD)

Radiation Buffer: Increase health at the start of a round (15, 30, 50, 70, 95, 120)

Fists of Fury: Increase Knife damage with a very small chance of instant death (+5, +10, +15, +20, +25, +30) (1%, 1.5%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%)

HULK SMASH!!!: Use +ultimate to smash the ground. Causes large knockback of all enemies in range, shakes screen, and deals damage (Range: 20 ft, 25ft, 30ft, 40ft, 50ft, 70ft) (Shake Time: 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 seconds) (Damage: 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50)
    (Cooldown: 30 seconds) (Cooldown at start of round: 30 seconds) (Required Level: 8)

^ This is what I do when I get bored...

10. Default

gj blade.

Maynard - The WCS Guy