Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Force player to correct weapon

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    He was going on about a completely different subject. I'm sure it just popped into his head and he posted it without even thinking about what thread he was on.

C-Loc there is no command anymore. You will never get the wrong gun and if you do, its your fault because you have to drop your current weapon in order to lose it and pick up another. In that case you'd have to go searching for whatever gun you threw for whatever reason.

Thanks Chase. There used to be one forever ago.

2. Default

Well dice right now this clan and its servers are pretty much a great example on what not to do with your server and your community.

and like all good train wrecks its fun to watch from a safe distance.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Well dice right now this clan and its servers are pretty much a great example on what not to do with your server and your community.

then why not have your "safe distance" be far, far away? as in, not here. christ dude, you must be a masochist if you stay somewhere that's so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    then why not have your "safe distance" be far, far away? as in, not here. christ dude, you must be a masochist if you stay somewhere that's so bad.
    +1.

fivefuckingchar

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

I'm not sure there is anything more pathetic in this world than watching someone hang around a community that they claim is so worthless.

Why are you still here? I mean how sad and lonely do you have to be to troll a community that you give no value?

There is the door sir you are free to leave.

@dded- I'm not gonna mod your posts cause I want people to read it. Do you think they will agree with you... or just feel pity at how truly sad and unwanted you've become.

6. Default

Vlad do you honestly think that your thoughts on the matter bother me?

and let me ask you this, do you enjoy paying money to a server owner who keeps adding useless shit to the server and just keeps making things worse for all that are involved?

I mean really this is some pretty shitty service, epsecally considering how much you guys are paying zero per month to do essentally nothing, what was it, 10 bucks so you gotta figure you alone are paying a 120 bucks per year to this deadbeat.

so it is ME who is pittying YOU and YOUR admin friends and clan members, having to spend money on essentally just trying to keep the games civil, letalone actually improve the experence for everyone seeing as zero has consistantly made it worse over time.

7. Default

and let me ask you this, do you enjoy paying money to a server owner who keeps adding useless shit to the server and just keeps making things worse for all that are involved?

I mean really this is some pretty shitty service, epsecally considering how much you guys are paying zero per month to do essentally nothing, what was it, 10 bucks so you gotta figure you alone are paying a 120 bucks per year to this deadbeat.

so it is ME who is pittying YOU and YOUR admin friends and clan members, having to spend money on essentally just trying to keep the games civil, letalone actually improve the experence for everyone seeing as zero has consistantly made it worse over time.
    You responded 2 hours after my post.... your quick response is all the proof I needed. If the servers soooooo bad why haven't you left to play a better one?

In fact since you seem to know how easy it is to build perfect servers why havent you started your own!?!

Also I don't have to pay shit... I continue to pay for admin as a donation to ibis because I understand all the cost involved... but thanks for your concern.

8. Default

i lol'd

kav, you have nothing better to do than sit here and bitch about ibis. go forth and find some other place to be. with your knowledge of how to run a place, i'm sure that some other community will be happy to have you. the fact that you remain here tells me you can't find anywhere else. either because you are truly helpless, or no other place will put up with your whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

He's just a miserable young boy whos confused in life. Let him troll if he wants. He's just another loser who's making himself look like a fool.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

10. Default

Kavinsky do you honestly think that your thoughts on any matter bother any of us?

2 times I take a CS hiatus, 2 times I come back and you're still bitching. Nobody gives a damn what you think of the gore mod, it doesn't mess with anything but your sadly undeveloped lump of grey matter. Speaking of which, you should probably go get a CAT scan on that thing. I've been watching a good deal of House recently and I have a theory that you may have a tumor in there causing your insatiable desire to be a complete and utter asshole. Or its lupus. It could ALWAYS be lupus. Good luck, I wish you the best, and I hope you catch AIDS from a Nepalese goat.