Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ok this time forreal. admin abuse needs to stop

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    CO im getting tired of his shit also. We have been having problems with him for way to long, and if he didnt play so much he would already be perma banned. But he is "part of the community" so he has been able to stick around. But V im sick of your shit. Just play, keep your mouth shut, and stop tking/flashing/blocking.
    ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT READING THE THREAD?

HE MADE UP BS RULES AND SLAYED/BANNED ME FOR THEM?

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where the hell is Zero. I know he has to have more of a brain than you guys. Geez.

2. Default

There have been way to many complaints about you and problems with you for it to be all the admins fault. I have been in game with you and know what kind of a dick you can be when your having a bad day. Take my advice.
    -MBP

3. Default Lol

V why do you waste our time? you were not banned for the knife problem you were banned because on every map you typed rtv about 50 times for about five maps in a row and you ever stoped. the whole knife issue give me a break it was 2 on 2 in vegas and we were board me rev project and some random guy were knifeing let i say alone it was 12am noone was on. we were just having fun and v comes in rocking the vote as always and being a dick to every1. also about the whole get to kills or im gonna slay you that was a joke between me and you, also during that map you were pissing every1 off. it was a full server and all you did was buy the awp and run to the ct side to get killed "you dident even shoot it", so noone else can use it and when som1 else did get the awp you team flashed and blocked them intel they died. i dont know why when ever it comes to the awp you always bitch but havent you been in trouble before for awp issues?

4. Default

I only blocked you and it was after your little make up my own rule joke.

I dont care what you say, you dont make up rules and go around slaying people for them.

And the spamming RTV was in a map EARLIER IN THE DAY than these incidents you tard.

5. Default Right ;)

V i dont know you keep replying you were in the wrong and i dident make up any rules. and if i did dont you think there would be more people in here bitching about it. if i understand right the whole time you were being a dick the server was full, so if i was a player and i was on a server were the admin was being a dick i would leave, so would anyone else.fact is i wasent being a dick i was being fair i was just pisst off by you spaming tking, blocking, team flashing all that shit you even admited to it. this form should be closed and i should have banned you for a little longer so you learn your lesson

6. Default

Of course nobody else would report it, you only made the rule to me. You made it because YOU wanted the awp when I had it.

THEN I blocked you. So stfu.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FlawLessGamer View Post
    V i dont know you keep replying you were in the wrong and i dident make up any rules. and if i did dont you think there would be more people in here bitching about it. if i understand right the whole time you were being a dick the server was full, so if i was a player and i was on a server were the admin was being a dick i would leave, so would anyone else.fact is i wasent being a dick i was being fair i was just pisst off by you spaming tking, blocking, team flashing all that shit you even admited to it. this form should be closed and i should have banned you for a little longer so you learn your lesson
    People have been bastards on the server lately... that's why i have been taking more then usual action because pussy admins won't. But flawless does, and i agree with what he does because he gets irritated too.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    CO im getting tired of his shit also. We have been having problems with him for way to long, and if he didnt play so much he would already be perma banned. But he is "part of the community" so he has been able to stick around. But V im sick of your shit. Just play, keep your mouth shut, and stop tking/flashing/blocking.
    What he said.

9. Default

Alright fuck it then, all the admins are scared to take any stands against what is right and wrong. Fuck yall's little clich, I will just have to demo 24/7. If zero saw the shit yall do, there would be no chance in hell I would be the one being ganged up on.

This is ridiculous, I am in pure shock that all these good admins have no common sense.

It's a shame to players like me who have been playin in IBIS for a while and remember the good times and the good admins.

10. Default Rofl

Wow v quit feeling sorry for yourself you act like you just been molested by a guy. there was nothing unjustly that happend to you so you served you 5min ban and lets move on now.

p.s by the way ive been playing here well over a year and a half
    Last edited by FlawLessGamer; 08-23-2008 at 01:15 PM.