Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ok this time forreal. admin abuse needs to stop

1. Default

it was an hour... for not knifing when nobody established that we agree on that...

you = fail.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FlawLessGamer View Post
    Wow v quit feeling sorry for yourself you act like you just been molested by a guy. there was nothing unjustly that happend to you so you served you 5min ban and let move on now.
    and someone close this thread.

thanks.

i learned now to demo all the time i play.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    and someone close this thread.

thanks.

i learned now to demo all the time i play.
    We close threads here when we want too. Not on your command. You aren't special here. If you keep it up, your trouble making days will soon be over.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    We close threads here when we want too. Not on your command. You aren't special here. If you keep it up, your trouble making days will soon be over.
    Oh I know, I must be so horrible, I asked if someone could close the thread! I am such a bad person. I couldn't get 2 kills with the awp so I definitely deserve a slay!

Fuck that.

5. Default Ha ha

V for the last time you were banned and kickED for team blocking any1 who had the awp and team flashing as well as team killing. So get over it

6. Default

V for the last time you were banned and kickED for team blocking any1 who had the awp and team flashing as well as team killing. So get over it
    you mean... blocked you... once... after you slayed me for your own rules...

lol

please god let zero look up logs. you typed out your new lil 2 kill awp rule haha.

7. Default

V as you can see no likes you and i think you be better off if they banned you from the forms because you were banned for 5min give me a break kid

8. Default

V as you can see no likes you and i think you be better off if they banned you from the forms because you were banned for 5min give me a break kid
    1 hour not equal to 5 minz. Its the fact that admins keep making their own rules and slaying/banning ppl for breaking them.

Banned from the forums for your wrong doings? no thanks nubby

9. Default

I have to ask v what you think I wouldve done had I found you intentionally blocking me period. could still be worse. no?

10. Default

LOL, Funny thread. Also.... The Thread was not even in proper Admin Abuse posting format....

This might help........... http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156