Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Zm Rules v3.1

1. Default

!ZTELE on Voodoo is legal. People have brought it up and we decided to not put it in the rules. It's a smart tactic to be honest. When people were complaining that The Holy Shit was doing it (a long time ago), I was like, "Oh that's some smart shit". We purposefully did not add it to the rules but it seems like I will have to specifically say what is legal in the rules to stop Admin-isms.

I'll compile a list and will update the ZM rules later on tonight.

Also, a big NO to trying to monitor people who press the secret lever on sorrento. They don't have to wait. It says the boat is leaving in chat. If the boat is leaving in 3 seconds and its been 3 seconds, don't try to jump on the boat. Anyways you can run through the map, shoot all three gates, get to the main gate and jump into the boat as it passes underneath.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Also, a big NO to trying to monitor people who press the secret lever on sorrento. They don't have to wait. It says the boat is leaving in chat. If the boat is leaving in 3 seconds and its been 3 seconds, don't try to jump on the boat. Anyways you can run through the map, shoot all three gates, get to the main gate and jump into the boat as it passes underneath.
    I believe the switch they were talking about is the one that closes the door on the second story of the house after you get off the secret boat. People will frequently rush in and try to close it immediately without making sure it's clear and kill a teammate trying to run through (or will intentionally try to kill a teammate running through, depending on how much of a dick they are).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    When you buy admin you agree to not be a cunt-faced Mexican.
    Emo <ibis.a>

3. Default

Ah your right. I thought they were talking about the boat. Using the door to kill team mates is totally illegal as fuck.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I'll compile a list and will update the ZM rules later on tonight.
    Finally, thank you!!

5. Default

Got a Question for you guys,

On Voodoo, you're not allowed to shoot zombies in the cage. How about when zombies are in the cage on ShroomForest? Illegal or not?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    Got a Question for you guys,

On Voodoo, you're not allowed to shoot zombies in the cage. How about when zombies are in the cage on ShroomForest? Illegal or not?
    They got 50k hp it will take a large amount of firepower to take em down, the time u need to kill 1 zombie equals or takes even more time to kill the boss before he explodes and blow you all up. so say u need 8 people from a pool of 15 to shoot the zombies you will never see the end of it because u die by the blast. The only thing u do is preventing the team from finishing the level.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

7. Default

It should be since you're not helping your team when doing so and it's the same principle as the voodoo rule. let's see what a clan/zero says.

8. Default

Personally if I am on the server, if the map gets swapped to Sorrento I warn players that if they close the back door on team-mates and it results in a team death I will slay them. However if the door closes and no deaths that's fine because you can just go around the side of the house and jump over.

As for Shroom, if you shoot the zombies in the cage is doesn't actually achieve anything as the zombies get 10,000 - 50,000 HP and it actively regenerates however you're not helping your team which could really if you think about it be classed as sabotage.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    It should be since you're not helping your team when doing so and it's the same principle as the voodoo rule. let's see what a clan/zero says.
    Maybe we should also punish people with scouts since it doesn't help the team on boss battles, hmm???
    my name a jebby

10. Default

Alright guys, keep that shit out of this thread. This thread is for ZM ruling, questions/concerns; not about what guns everyone is using.

Also, read this http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ides-and-Tips) made by aNex. Sometimes scout is good to have in ZE. But if scout is going same speed as someone with a knife out and strafe-running...