Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Zm Rules v3.1

1. Default

good work guys.
    i honestly tried to drill my brain for new stuff to add, and i didnt find anything else new... so till then, nice work!
    and if u need anything, do tell, always happy to give a hand to someone.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

so can i restrict mp5 on urban downtown v2 or not

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth918237 View Post
    so can i restrict mp5 on urban downtown v2 or not
    Yes. V2 only, not the final version

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Yes. V2 only, not the final version
    oke in the final it only works for 30 sec

5. Default

Do smoking duelies count as god weapons?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Do smoking duelies count as god weapons?
    they shouldnt as they only let you run fast and drop mines you can still die and be tagged when you use them

7. Default

why cant we team kill i mean there are some maps where a zombie is right after that person and if i happen to set off a trap that slows the team and zombie down which lets me win i think that's a good idea. its kinda like if a bear is chasing us im gana trip your ass so that i live.

8. Default

I have updated it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    why cant we team kill i mean there are some maps where a zombie is right after that person and if i happen to set off a trap that slows the team and zombie down which lets me win i think that's a good idea. its kinda like if a bear is chasing us im gana trip your ass so that i live.
    This is an old one that even you should know...

For example if we are playing lost world and there are humans on the bridge, if there is also a zombie on the bridge then you are allowd to blow up the bridge, so teamkilling technically is allowd if there is impending trouble like a zombie approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    ....teamwork.. thats why....