Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Zm Rules v3.1

1. Default

Banned.. No matter.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

Can we please add a section that states all the locations deemed illegal into the official rules? Just that way there would a proper place to check for reference and to deem them actually official.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    Can we please add a section that states all the locations deemed illegal into the official rules? Just that way there would a proper place to check for reference and to deem them actually official.
    ther eis the list in the ZM section. We need final say on most of the submitted spots. When Zero isn't jumping through hoops to fix everything, maybe he will get a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

4. Default

I just meant to include it with the official rules, and try to get it more solidified so we all know what the actual rules state, not a thread that is mostly an argument about what spots should be illegal.Mostly just to make it simpler and to stop arguments about it in-game. That thread could be more of a work in progress, but we could just to put the few confirmed locations in with the rest of the rules on this thread.
    Last edited by B1ackOut; 11-20-2011 at 02:14 AM.

5. Default

Would it be possible to update the zm Motd page to include the rules, and some illegal cading locations. Several times players have asked why the rules are not actually very accessable to the newer players. This would also clear up arguments with regulars and admins having the rules at hand 24/7.

6. Default

isn't there a command for it? I think Mikey used it all the time

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Srry72 View Post
    isn't there a command for it? I think Mikey used it all the time
    he just posted a link to the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

All I did was bind the link to my x key
    Personal reform

9. Default

v2.2 Anex
    • Glitching - When a player has, through some means, made a prop cease its function or exploit a map bug
    • Console This pertains to all players
      • Using any console command to commit suicide
    • Admin Restrictions - Changing the gravity settings (Unless reverting back to normal gravity of 800)

10. Default

I was wondering about the !block command, people seem to be using it A LOT lately, I've seen it used and people either get tagged or causes mass suicide. Can we add it to the do not use

P.S. everyone can use it, not just admins