Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Zm Rules v3.1

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    This is an old one that even you should know...

For example if we are playing lost world and there are humans on the bridge, if there is also a zombie on the bridge then you are allowd to blow up the bridge, so teamkilling technically is allowd if there is impending trouble like a zombie approaching.
    i know that but im saying like some escape maps where there are buttions that you hit that start traps behind you to go off to slow people down. which in turn would slow down the zombie b/c he would keep being shot. it wouldn't kill them it would just slow them down and most likely get them turned to zombies.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i know that but im saying like some escape maps where there are buttions that you hit that start traps behind you to go off to slow people down. which in turn would slow down the zombie b/c he would keep being shot. it wouldn't kill them it would just slow them down and most likely get them turned to zombies.
    No....for those maps its supposed to be the last person hits those traps, i guess you are thinking about grid, this is because if the first person hits them then the people after him will simply shoot through them which won;t slow down the zombie at all.

....But i still always hit them cause no one is pro enough to keep up with me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    why cant we team kill i mean there are some maps where a zombie is right after that person and if i happen to set off a trap that slows the team and zombie down which lets me win i think that's a good idea. its kinda like if a bear is chasing us im gana trip your ass so that i live.
    If you are thinking of a bridge like scenario in Jurassic park, you can simply shoot the zombie off or put the zombie under heavy fire power until others make it safely. Like Mikey said, teamwork.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    If you are thinking of a bridge like scenario in Jurassic park, you can simply shoot the zombie off or put the zombie under heavy fire power until others make it safely. Like Mikey said, teamwork.
    Whats teamwork? LOL

That definatly doesn't exist on zmod.

Whats teamwork? LOL

That definatly doesn't exist on zmod.
    it does when you take a leadership position. i.e. admins

Or letting others know in a respectful way that you know what you are doing.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Or letting others know in a respectful way that you know what you are doing.
    This part is hard for me, when people don't know how to think or listen...

This part is hard for me, when people don't know how to think or listen...
    well it dosnt matter, we are trying to promote teamwork to avoid some of the confrontation that goes on in the server.
    do you understand that at all?

8. Default

well it dosnt matter, we are trying to promote teamwork to avoid some of the confrontation that goes on in the server.
    do you understand that at all?
    I understand that it will never happen...

I understand that it will never happen...
    pessimistic people are wasting valuable oxygen for those who have self motivation.

your response clearly states that you had no idea what i said, so i will spell it out for you.

If there are admins in the server acting a specific way, most people recognize the behavior and begin to learn that this particular behavior is accepted in the server. If admins help promote teamwork by enforcing the rules we have put forth then the goal here is that more and more people will begin to recognize that teamwork will help them survive each round. A perfect example of this is when you make a kick ass cade and survive the round, everyother noob follows to that spot the following round.

Im asking you now to not respond to this thread with negativity. We are trying to make a difference in the zombie mod server, not criticize our efforts.\

This all starts with respect. Without it ZM will never change.

10. Default

pessimistic people are wasting valuable oxygen for those who have self motivation.

your response clearly states that you had no idea what i said, so i will spell it out for you.

If there are admins in the server acting a specific way, most people recognize the behavior and begin to learn that this particular behavior is accepted in the server. If admins help promote teamwork by enforcing the rules we have put forth then the goal here is that more and more people will begin to recognize that teamwork will help them survive each round. A perfect example of this is when you make a kick ass cade and survive the round, everyother noob follows to that spot the following round.

Im asking you now to not respond to this thread with negativity. We are trying to make a difference in the zombie mod server, not criticize our efforts.\

This all starts with respect. Without it ZM will never change.
    Look i understand what you are saying, but alot of people don't stay around long enough to learn there are some that do and it makes it a bit better but half the time the server is first timers and i has been like that for a while so the learning process is a never ending cycle. It sounds all fine and dandy, but when put to the test doesn't work how it should...