Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Extend round time for Ze_harry_potter_v1_3

1. Default Extend round time for Ze_harry_potter_v1_3

The round time on the harry potter map is too short to be able to complete the first stage. We need at least +4-6 more minutes. Currently its set at 7 minutes.

Yes. This needs to be extended to 11. 9 would probably be sufficient but not when the server is only at half capacity.

3. Default

Time in general needs to be extended, boredom is another map.

4. Default

The cvars only allow to 9, I just changed it to 9 for now. Unless zero adds in an option to make it longer then 9, it can't be changed past that.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

5. Default

Changed to 15min and zombies spawn within 10 seconds.

6. Default

That zombie spawn within 10 seconds is way to fast. Please change this to like 15-20 seconds. I just spawned and next thing you see is zombies already spawned lol

7. Default

you do know that the zombies can not tag you on this map until the map defined time regardless

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    you do know that the zombies can not tag you on this map until the map defined time regardless
    What is this defined time then?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Killerfrom05 View Post
    What is this defined time then?
    Somewhere near 40 seconds. Players should have enough time to grab wands and get through the portal in that time.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Dangerous View Post
    Somewhere near 40 seconds. Players should have enough time to grab wands and get through the portal in that time.
    Thanks for the info. I got scared when I saw the zombies spawning right after I starting to grab my wand lol