Thread: Best fucking server alive?

1. Default Best fucking server alive?

This server is fucking banging... i love to fucking play in dis server... we got mature players for the most part.. the rest is just assholes who wakes up in the morning and plans out "hm how should i fuck with IBIS server today or how should i piss the admins off today to get ban?"
    Itz Showtime!

2. Default

What?
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

3. Default

IMA LET YOU FINISH BUT IBIS WCS WAS THE GREATEST SERVER OF ALL TIME

This is so the previous statement can be all capslol.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    This server is fucking banging... i love to fucking play in dis server... we got mature players for the most part.. the rest is just assholes who wakes up in the morning and plans out "hm how should i fuck with IBIS server today or how should i piss the admins off today to get ban?"
    You forgot the category of bullshit admins who wake up planning how to piss off IBIS regulars by abusing their powers.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

5. Default

yea my brother quit playing here after showtime banned him with no demo. i think showtime suspects hacks on anyone that kills him.
    DEMOCRACY is 3 wolves and 1 sheep voting on dinner.

REPUBLIC is where sheep vote for wolves that vote on dinner.

CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC is where voting on dinner is banned.

FREEDOM is where hungry wolves looking for dinner and come up against well informed and well armed sheep.

Arm up sheep, stand your ground and have the balls to fight and the intelligence to know when and where.

To be clear I wasn't directing that at anyone specific, except maybe fagner. (<3)

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

7. Default

Yo u rite dis server is da bomb