Thread: Kicked for a Grenade?

1. Default Kicked for a Grenade?

Seriously 15 seconds left in the round and I get kicked by Cujo in Zombie Mod? That is just dumb, the round was ending. Very stupid.

2. Default

You broke the cade. Quit your bitching. It was a warning kick, take it to heart and don't just throw your grenade because there are "15 seconds" left in the round.

3. Default

I did not kick you.. Ice did.. So I will wait here untill you say sorry..
    plus don't throw a fucking nade with 15 sec left..cuz we all got turned in that room..after you did that
    and your right..that was a stupid thing you did..
    BTW you were not banned ..just kicked.. wrong section .. that would be under admin abuse..but we all know Ice did the right thing
    Last edited by Cujo; 08-21-2008 at 11:24 PM. Reason: missed something
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

4. Cool

wasnt there and didnt see it...
    but come on ... you thought it wouldnt hurt anyone and you pissed off some regs... next time just ask!!!
    If you had just said guys can I throw a nade before round ends you probably wouldnt have been punished.
    I can vouch for both Cujo and Ice they are both fair admins who do not abuse thier powers and play ZM all the time...

I wouldnt be playing on IBIS if it wasnt for admins like them. Suck it up realize this wasnt personal and move on... Ive gotten worked up in the past about an admin "picking" on me... and it took some slander from the regs to realize I was whinning for no reason...

You live you learn and if your really good you kick zombie ass... curse the noobs... and realize its these same admins you want covering your back in a bad situation!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    I did not kick you.. Ice did.. So I will wait here untill you say sorry..
    plus don't throw a fucking nade with 15 sec left..cuz we all got turned in that room..after you did that
    and your right..that was a stupid thing you did..
    BTW you were not banned ..just kicked.. wrong section .. that would be under admin abuse..but we all know Ice did the right thing
    I apologize Cujo, I thought it was you. I should not have accused your before I asked who kicked me, again sorry.

Throwing a grenade with 15 or 10 seconds ruins what exactly? Those last few seconds before you respawn? I have never been kicked before so I wanted to know why all of a sudden something I have seen many times before is considered kickable. Apparently only Ibis members are allowed to throw grenades and break cades in the last 10 seconds, now that I know it is understood.

6. Default

did u not read what they said? your nade made them die. so clearly you have bad judgement. when ppl toss nades at the end of the round its when theres no zombies around / just for kicks. they dont do it to get killed

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrfunnypants View Post
    I apologize Cujo, I thought it was you. I should not have accused your before I asked who kicked me, again sorry.
    Hey man no prob..it takes a man to admit that..and I admire that
    and Deaf was right..I think Ice got pissed cuz we got turned with like 2 sec left..(which is just a pisser)..That was a kick ass cade..in which Stamp even took a S.S of it..before you blew it all to shit...lol .. if you are going to do that..at least give us a warning..cuz tell you the truth. I think Stamp and Ice were playing a game of grab-ass, when you did that.
    but welcome to the forums..now go into the Intro section and post up
    Last edited by Cujo; 08-22-2008 at 01:38 AM. Reason: missed somthing AGAIN !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off