Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 025 Nebula [160] v1.0.7

1. Default

something wrong with nebula, when they use their ultimate it isn't showing the cloud animation around them anymore.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Did it continue to do this after a map change? It is possible for a glitch like this to occur due to the nature of the game engine. However, it should not be occurring all the time our after a restart.

3. Default

yeah, looks like it was just a temp glitch.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Has this race always shot and naded through Invincibility ultimate?

It does with Shadow Hunters Voodoo.

Maybe it always has and i'm just imagining things...
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

yes..

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Was just asking because it has no info for it.

I take it the extra damage stack % is what pushes through race invincibility?

Also, does this go for every race with damage add %?
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Was just asking because it has no info for it.

I take it the extra damage stack % is what pushes through race invincibility?

Also, does this go for every race with damage add %?
    so far, yes. on old server, it blocked everything. now though it onl,y blocks bullet dmg, NOT magic dmg.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Thank you, that explains my confusion.

9. Default

I could possibly find a way to correct that if you all want me to. So that no dmg will get though when it is not supposed to.

10. Default

Ulti is glitched. Now, with level 1, you get 1 use of it per it's cooldown, 2, you get 2 uses, 3 you get 3 uses, 5 you get 4. This is instead of the normal 1 use. This is the number of clouds I get, not sure if the invisibilty time is different. Each cloud seems more dispersed than the last.