Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: zm_snoopie_711_final_fixed1

1. Default

I am starting to think that demo examples should be required for these. It really would make it easy then to see exactly what is being talked about and how it is not possible to break ect...

2. Default

if i know how i would post it zero buth i cant find it out iff you explain i will post picturs from the spots they mean because i know all of them

3. Default

The original issue was if the space can be caded. Putting a object in there really does little to help the humans. Since there is a second entrance they can still make it to the humans. I agree that it is a very candy-ass thing to do since the spot is so hard anyways, but it shouldn't be illegal.

As far as the 2 per side thing, I do not believe that the rule was ever finalized. It is 2 per entrance, but since the spot has 2 entrances that are 2 units wide that would make 4 entrances. Therfore 8 people should be allowed.

Is that too many? Yes it is. But as the rule staes i believe that would be the best way to read the rule.

The bookcase is already on the illegal cading list. It has been for quite a while.

Any demo of Snoopie will show the crouch area. I uploaded the most recent one from source TV. I only watched long enough to see that someone went in there. First round is all you will need to watch.

Attachment 4508
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

4. Default

here's my view on the vent cade of overpower

1. neither side is to be caded (Noob - but curdy there's more than one entrance!!!, Me - BISH!!!! its already overpowered once one side is caded all the ct's can concentrate a maximum amount of fire power on one side only making the over powered spot beyond over powered to godly)

2. 4 ppl only sadly i dont see this working without admins putting down relentless amount of kicks and ban hammers (we want ppl to stay in the severs not drive them out)

ok then imo best way to play the vent on snoopie is for EVERYONE to go to the spot at least that way a mass amount of rape is 100% guaranteed and it will be an epic battle between the few who can either be lucky to have there backs against a wall or unlucky to have there backs against the entrance against the ztele hordes lol.

now i have had games like that when everyone went into the vent and it can be pretty damn funny. the thing i hate most on snoopie is when one side is caded, yes i know there is another entrance but my point is the other entrance is long arse vent ffs.

5. Default

Well if I had any sort of map editing expertise, I would edit the vent spot so it's like 1/3rd the length on both sides.

6. Default

I remember the good times, curdy was there, when everyone was respectful to game play enough to not use a para or shotguns or cades in there. Everyone would crowd in, most get raped, and the lucky few with "underpowered" weapons would and could hold it off. Fun fucking times.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

We need to define this as snoopie is being used more and more now.

8. Default

What seems to be the issue? People cading both sides?

9. Default

2014-06-20_00003.jpg2014-06-20_00002.jpg
    Is this the spot you guys are talking about?

10. Default

It's pretty dark in there and overpowered by your signature gifs but yes, I think that's the spot.

Unlimited humans allowed, cading is a no-go. Not technically by the rules but personally, I've never seen the cading of that spot be allowed. I've seen any number of humans allowed in that spot and seen them fail. I think allowance of one side to be caded would result in an overpowered spot.