Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: zm_snoopie_711_final_fixed1

1. Default zm_snoopie_711_final_fixed1

Map: zm_snoopie_711_final_fixed1

Spot: The long crouch spot that has two entrances hidden behind two false walls.

What Can't You Do: Cading either side with any sort of obstacle.

Reason: The spot itself is hard enough to defeat with at least 6 people in it. The spot can easily hold upwards of 20 people with very little difficulty. If a human uses a scout, they can shoot a zombie all the way out of the cade. Cading the crouch spot on either side makes the spot near impossible to break unless a fail nade is thrown.

Picture of Spot: Coming Soon

2. Default

i agree nothing inside that spot

3. Default

Barricading all entrances to a crouched spot.
    As long as they only one barricade side of I do not see it as a problem.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

4. Default

yeah if you cade one side it should be legal considering if the zombies are retarded and dont realize that the wall in the middle breaks it might as well be barricaded.

5. Default

you can hold that spot whit 2 guys and normally there like 20 guys in there so illegal to cade

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    yeah if you cade one side it should be legal considering if the zombies are retarded and dont realize that the wall in the middle breaks it might as well be barricaded.
    wait the wall breaks? on the long-ass vent?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wait the wall breaks? on the long-ass vent?
    yeah you know how there is two long ass vents well there is a smaller tunnel connecting the two with a wall separating them and it breaks.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    yeah you know how there is two long ass vents well there is a smaller tunnel connecting the two with a wall separating them and it breaks.
    oh, that. i thought there was a 3r entrance or something. that wall doesn't count. it's all one vent
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

pics...

10. Exclamation

OK, seeing as there is some controversy about snoopy i would just like 2 verify a few places.

-the long 2 entrenced crouchspot can have a total of 4 PEOPLE ONLY!! thats 2 PER SIDE (for those who failed math in highschool)

-and the building near spawn point where there is a large shelf inside: that shelf is an immovable object similar to a money crate, BUT BIGGER. meaning it CANNOT be used to cade the single door enterence to that building

i clarified this with maynard incase theres anybody who think im just talking out of my ass:

Pl@YwithM3 ツ ibis.a: ok i just have 2 questions 4 it... was it established that the long crouch sopt can only have 4 ppl in it? (2 per side)
    maynard <ibis>: yup
    Pl@YwithM3 ツ ibis.a: and, theres a building next to spawn, where it has a large shelf
    Pl@YwithM3 ツ ibis.a: its as immovable as a money crate
    Pl@YwithM3 ツ ibis.a: can that be used to block the door
    maynard <ibis>: don't think so.

there was litterally 5 or so admins bickorring over those 2 spots just now an i think it needs to be made more clear.

by all means tho, would other clan members please put some say into this as well? i dont wish 2 put maynard on the spot like this as he doesnt Pl@Y ZMOD as much as other clan.

THANK YOU!!
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: google chrome ;z
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: iv only heard bad stuff about it
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: its just my default for opening links
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: i use opera
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: u use a black woman?
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: opera is a search engine you noob
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: o ..... XD

†Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: ..
    †Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: excuse me while i go eat an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't speak retard... try again some other time.
    aNex <ibis>: Oi, cunt
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: haii
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: um... cock
    aNex <ibis>: HA!
    aNex <ibis>: You have no cum back
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: IF I WANTED MY CUMBACK ID HAVE WHIPED IT OFF UR MOMS CHIN
    aNex <ibis>: OH SNAP
    aNex <ibis>: I've never heard that before
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: EXACTLY U SAY NOTHING
    aNex <ibis>: You have legitmatley made my day
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.