Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: zm_snoopie_711_final_fixed1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default zm_snoopie_711_final_fixed1

Map: zm_snoopie_711_final_fixed1

Spot: The long crouch spot that has two entrances hidden behind two false walls.

What Can't You Do: Cading either side with any sort of obstacle.

Reason: The spot itself is hard enough to defeat with at least 6 people in it. The spot can easily hold upwards of 20 people with very little difficulty. If a human uses a scout, they can shoot a zombie all the way out of the cade. Cading the crouch spot on either side makes the spot near impossible to break unless a fail nade is thrown.

Picture of Spot: Coming Soon

2. Default

i agree nothing inside that spot

3. Default

Barricading all entrances to a crouched spot.
    As long as they only one barricade side of I do not see it as a problem.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

4. Default

yeah if you cade one side it should be legal considering if the zombies are retarded and dont realize that the wall in the middle breaks it might as well be barricaded.

5. Default

you can hold that spot whit 2 guys and normally there like 20 guys in there so illegal to cade

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    yeah if you cade one side it should be legal considering if the zombies are retarded and dont realize that the wall in the middle breaks it might as well be barricaded.
    wait the wall breaks? on the long-ass vent?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wait the wall breaks? on the long-ass vent?
    yeah you know how there is two long ass vents well there is a smaller tunnel connecting the two with a wall separating them and it breaks.

8. Default

We need to define this as snoopie is being used more and more now.

9. Default

What seems to be the issue? People cading both sides?

10. Default

2014-06-20_00003.jpg2014-06-20_00002.jpg
    Is this the spot you guys are talking about?