Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: zm_csk_4corners (blue first floor)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    I think its pretty impossible to get in there, having played the map as both human and zombie many times. Wanna post some proof to the contrary of you and James being amazing and strolling right on in, Autumn?
    you do realize her post was...like, 8 months ago, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

i usethe spoy, and it isnt unbreakable. I refuse to tell you how to break it, but it can be broken. That and the fact that it takes 15-20 seconds for a pro to set it up. That along with the fact if the Zombie spawns upstairs you have no idea and you are as good as done. That and this is an old ass thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

True, not impossible...

Also true, not worth the fucking time or risked death to break it.

The spot is a pain in the ass to break.

If you get lucky you can uncade it a small amount and physics glitch through by doing a certain, well ya get the point.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    True, not impossible...

Also true, not worth the fucking time or risked death to break it.

The spot is a pain in the ass to break.

If you get lucky you can uncade it a small amount and physics glitch through by doing a certain, well ya get the point.
    Shhhhhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

5. Default

not everyone is as Z-LEET as u rosie
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: google chrome ;z
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: iv only heard bad stuff about it
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: its just my default for opening links
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: i use opera
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: u use a black woman?
    R@y :: ibis.a Hangover: opera is a search engine you noob
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: o ..... XD

†Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: ..
    †Jeimuzu(James)† <ibis>: excuse me while i go eat an orange.

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't speak retard... try again some other time.
    aNex <ibis>: Oi, cunt
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: haii
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: um... cock
    aNex <ibis>: HA!
    aNex <ibis>: You have no cum back
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: IF I WANTED MY CUMBACK ID HAVE WHIPED IT OFF UR MOMS CHIN
    aNex <ibis>: OH SNAP
    aNex <ibis>: I've never heard that before
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: EXACTLY U SAY NOTHING
    aNex <ibis>: You have legitmatley made my day
    Pl@YwithM3 :: ibis.a: xD

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    U know I'm always right. and deep down everyone knows it although admitting it is the second thing.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you do realize her post was...like, 8 months ago, right?
    Yeah, but I mean, for a spot to be considered illegal/legal is a timeless dispute until its classified as illegal/legal, right? Might as well put in my 2 cents while this cade spot is still in limbo (re: unclassified).

And I just so happened to be strolling in here a week or so ago when someone accused me of cading an illegal spot (which isn't listed anywhere on this forum).