Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 3 hackers in GG.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    toasties, upload the demo to megashare or smthn and post the link here plz.
    and just a friendly advice from a non trolling friend lol, try to remember to get the names and steam ids...
    an SB_status in console then print screen is usually the fatest way to post it here if u cant write it manually.

marc, a lot of people say u hack, even gd regs... i was brought from wcs server yesterday by 4 ppl just to spec YOU. altho ur score was 22-3, when i went spec, u couldnt aim for shit. and it confused me as to why a player with such a gd streak cant get his last 2 kills for the life of him...toffee gladly explains one scenario considering u saw an admin around.
    i played against u before incognito, u have some lucky ass shots that blow my mind sometimes... then again i havent seen u but a couple times bcos i was away from gg for a bit. will check the demos as soon as toasties postst them.
    till then, chill.
    ok , but theres Letsdance that got banned ... from my team , he had like 5-4 and got banned lolll

2. Default

Marcheadhunter is clearly hacking!! But im fucking legit

3. Default

Every since Marc has been playing, I've always thought him hacking. When I had my name without my tag, he always got crazy fucking kills, then when I talked in admin chat, he suddenly got terrible...And just because you're walling doesn't mean you're good at the game. I can download wall hacks, and that won't make me aim better, or get more kills. I'll just know where everyone is. I suck at the map gg_wallhacks.

I just wanted a second opinion, and I got it when 7 fucking regs on GG pm'd me and asked me to come in. When I came in today, you all started sucking terribly...funny.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZLQSIL4

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    i dont doubt anyone "raping" in this GG it isnt very difficult. i just want to see what you guys were banned for. tick marks would help as well
    As for you, with the regs that we have, yeah, it is fucking hard for new comers to "rape" us.

It's easy to rape me, but that's because I don't take the game seriously...most of our regs are fucking insane.

So kindly stfu and stick to whatever server you normally play on.

WCS I'm assuming.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

most of our regs are fucking insane.
    if you say so.

will download demo shortly.

6. Default

Every since Marc has been playing, I've always thought him hacking. When I had my name without my tag, he always got crazy fucking kills, then when I talked in admin chat, he suddenly got terrible...And just because you're walling doesn't mean you're good at the game. I can download wall hacks, and that won't make me aim better, or get more kills. I'll just know where everyone is. I suck at the map gg_wallhacks.

I just wanted a second opinion, and I got it when 7 fucking regs on GG pm'd me and asked me to come in. When I came in today, you all started sucking terribly...funny.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JZLQSIL4
    Huh , ur demo is not good lol . Watch me and say wallhack in a map that when u turn corners just killing and going around a map .. Seriously u should get better demos -_- .. All i got to say that LETSDANCE was clearly not cheating too... Nothing ive seen obvious in the demo

7. Default

All i got to say is Marcheadhunter clearly cheating and want to bang me. But he only cheating vs me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devour View Post
    if you say so.

will download demo shortly.
    I'm sure you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcheadhunter View Post
    Huh , ur demo is not good lol . Watch me and say wallhack in a map that when u turn corners just killing and going around a map .. Seriously u should get better demos -_- .. All i got to say that LETSDANCE was clearly not cheating too... Nothing ive seen obvious in the demo
    The demo isn't great, but I had short notice.

You always suck whenever admins come in.

Oddly enough.

And like I said, just because he wall hacks, doesn't mean he's good.

9. Default

I'm sure you will.

The demo isn't great, but I had short notice.

You always suck whenever admins come in.

Oddly enough.

And like I said, just because he wall hacks, doesn't mean he's good.
    What ur saying is that im bad when theres admin ? you should look better ... I m still good when admins are there . happens sometimes to fail .

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Marcheadhunter View Post
    What ur saying is that im bad when theres admin ? you should look better ... I m still good when admins are there . happens sometimes to fail .
    I've played with you enough to know what I'm talking about.

You suck DICK when there's an admin on.

When you think there isn't, you fly through everyone.

But go ahead and blame it on your nerves.