Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 026 Die Xonvert [180] v1.0.0

1. Default

Ok yea that is the expected result with the way it is programed. Sorry about that I will push out an update in a few min here.

2. Default

Die Xonvert did have a special effect. When Zeal was used, a faint red tracer was placed on the user for the duration of the effect.

How the shit do I remember little things like this...

3. Default

So it is basically like the effect the succubus hunter long jump has now except longer and during the ult duration.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    So it is basically like the effect the succubus hunter long jump has now except longer and during the ult duration.
    yes!

i remember fooling people into trying to trap their opponents with the trail (if you circle your opponent completely with it, they die and you get 50 extra xp!)

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

You know, I could make it actually do that... but maybe save for a tron race!?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You know, I could make it actually do that... but maybe save for a tron race!?
    YES!!!

hmmm...the ult. makes it move faster, only able to travel in straight lines (can't turn, but cn strafe/backstep), and it leaves a trail that deals medium damage to anyone that touches it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Updated with zeal effect

8. Default

Well I can not release today b/c the effect is not working right and the sourcemod website will be down for who knows how long. Release delayed until the sm website is fixed...

9. Default

• Initial Release

10. Default

No need up look or update b/c the code has never been changed since release.