Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HAHA! This time with EVIDENCE!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FlawLessGamer View Post
    Make up rules? i thought you posted this form for admin abuse? correct me if im wrong kid.
    Making up rules and enforcing them with slays and bans and mutes is abuse.

2. Default

youre right, there is no rule against conversation. however there is a rule against mic or text spamming(regardless of what form its in and why its done). in your case, you were spamming through a conversation. redirect this page back to my previous post.

we have established long ago before youve ever connected to ibis, that exessive "conversation" is mic spamming.

the text box is for team communication strategy or for in-game communication.

3. Default

LOL, Almost as funny as the other post.

Also.... Still not in correct Admin Abuse format so post really doesn't matter....

Again, this might help (the sticky in big letters that says "READ THIS! How to report Abuse") ...... http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156

Spread the fun and love, Stop the hate!

4. Default

If admins tell you to stop spamming than you need to stop talking unless it is for team info like where to go ect. Otherwise just use vent or steam message. The ingame communication is for use to coordinate a team. People can talk about other stuff on it but it needs to be reasonable to the digression of the admin.