Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ok this time forreal. admin abuse needs to stop

1. Default ok this time forreal. admin abuse needs to stop

YOU HAVE TO VOTE ON MAKING NEW RULES. You don't say, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, KNIFE OR BE BANNED. That's right, I just got banned for shooting when nobody voted on all knifing... Yeah... Gotta love IBIS.

Flawless needs admin lessons.

PS: earlier he told me to get 2 kills a round with the awp or hed slay me. and he did. and i took it upon myself to agitate him for doing that by blocking him for 1 round and he banned me.

fail.
    Last edited by V teh pwnerer; 08-23-2008 at 12:00 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    YOU HAVE TO VOTE ON MAKING NEW RULES. You don't say, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK, KNIFE OR BE BANNED. That's right, I just got banned for shooting when nobody voted on all knifing... Yeah... Gotta love IBIS.

Flawless needs admin lessons.

PS: earlier he told me to get 2 kills a round with the awp or hed slay me. and he did. and i took it upon myself to agitate him for doing that by blocking him for 1 round and he banned me.

fail.

Not that I'm the bright and shining beam of sanctimony here (in reference to admin), but I had a similar problem with Flawless earlier. I don't often play on the pub, but when I did tonight, "V" (I'm assuming thats the guy above me) was saying "rtv" over and over again. I muted him temporarily and typed out a verbal "would you please stop spamming" then unmuted him. I guess this is unacceptable according to Flawless's standards, because he bitched me out for it...? It's not like I muted V to spite him, it was so I could type out what I did respectfully and V would see it. I didn't want him to just spam away and not see what I said.

I'm not saying that warrants a revoke, but I think Flawless needs to have a lesson in manners taught to him. I wasn't joining to make my mark on his stomping grounds, I was joining to play and have fun. Subsequently, I left shortly after...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stamp View Post
    Not that I'm the bright and shining beam of sanctimony here (in reference to admin), but I had a similar problem with Flawless earlier. I don't often play on the pub, but when I did tonight, "V" (I'm assuming thats the guy above me) was saying "rtv" over and over again. I muted him temporarily and typed out a verbal "would you please stop spamming" then unmuted him. I guess this is unacceptable according to Flawless's standards, because he bitched me out for it...? It's not like I muted V to spite him, it was so I could type out what I did respectfully and V would see it. I didn't want him to just spam away and not see what I said.

I'm not saying that warrants a revoke, but I think Flawless needs to have a lesson in manners taught to him. I wasn't joining to make my mark on his stomping grounds, I was joining to play and have fun. Subsequently, I left shortly after...

Ah yes I remember that. That was earlier today haha. That was funny.

4. Default

Pub is serious business!

5. Default Lol Your Kidding

I think we all can point and laugh when it comes to v. 1st of all v before you come in here accusing me of abuse, you must admit to your wrong doing, there was three other admins on at the time so i know im in the clear for one "rapedollar","decoy","project" witch all of those admins will vouch for me, when i say you were being a complete dick at the time witch rapedollar had to mute you because of spaming. also you were not banned for not knifeing kid you were banned because when ever some else had the awp you team flashed them <like me. followed them and blocked them from shooting, block passage ways and diddent allow them out of spaces. thats why your banned and i dident know that a 5min ban and a 30min ban would interfere with your life so bad that you had to post a form. yea i banned v twice for the same shit and he dident lisen. project was there just about the whole time as well as rapedollar. so V i backed you up in the past but now you can go F yourself. i think my 30min and 5min ban were justified consitering he was warned by 2 admins.

p.s who the fuck is stamp? welcome to the ibis community.

6. Default

ditto on what flawless said

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

7. Default

V, I'm pretty much sick and tired of your bullshit in the forums and in the server. You cry and purposely block when someone is using the awp too many times. You spam when you dont like the map. You constantly whine about small things that aren't even worth arguing.
    I won't be surprised if one of these days you will find yourself perma banned for all the trouble you are causing in the IBIS community.

8. Default

I guess I need to demo every second I am playing because I blocked you ONCE and it was AFTER YOU SLAYED ME. You slayed me because I "Didn't get 2 kills with the awp"

WHERE IS THAT IN THE RULE BOOK? SERIOUSLY.

And then nobody voted on an all knife round so I play the game as it should be played (WITH GUNS) and I get banned.

If the other admins in the game were paying attention they would see this. Zero can check the logs because you typed out your little 2 kills with the awp rule.

Fucking tired of admins making up rules and slaying/banning people who don't agree with them.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stamp View Post

Ditto to you man. You rule. The only admin to ever mute me that I actually respect. You are probably one of the few real admins.

10. Default

CO im getting tired of his shit also. We have been having problems with him for way to long, and if he didnt play so much he would already be perma banned. But he is "part of the community" so he has been able to stick around. But V im sick of your shit. Just play, keep your mouth shut, and stop tking/flashing/blocking.
    -MBP