Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zombie mod.

1. Default

Who said we "need" so many admins on at the same time for extended periods of time...?

Most of the admins that play the IBIS ZM server enjoy ZM thoroughly and only join different types servers (GG, Pub, etc) when we want to "switch it up a bit." Besides the fact, why does it really matter?

2. Cool

Soy Sauce you seem worried about somthing thats just silly...

I love the fact that most of my friends have felt that IBIS runs such a great Zombie Mod server they shell out $12 a month for privlages they dont even need (I mean like you said there are all ready so many admins).

Its not like if I had a problem with someone breaking rules in game I couldnt just ask lets see... Zero, Pooter, Cujo, Vicious, Stamp, BlueDevil, Fish, Ice worm, hell probably even Mallissin, etc... for help.

I myself plan on buying Admin when I get this semester and books all paid off just so I can proudly wear the <IBIS.a> tag in game.

Some of us take such pride in being regulars on IBIS zombie mod that Cujo has started a kick ass group [GS-ZM] for loyal fans who arent clan members but still want to support IBIS 110%

And I have a question for you (not to be mean just wondering)... when the hell are you ever on Zombie mod? Do you have a different in game name... I think Ive seen you like once...

3. Default

lol i just relized ive never seen him either

4. Default

I told you guys in another post i wont be on for awhile till i get some things straightened out.
    I just recently about a couple of weeks ago got back into IBIS i took a long brake from CSS and did other things.

EDIT-I haven't ever seen you guys on ether so don't go there.
    Last edited by [IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce; 08-24-2008 at 10:06 PM.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    omg dude, are you for realz a surgeon and emt? can you sign my chest? get a fuckin room
    truth of the matter is this... cujos hands can jerk me off

6. Default

Hahaha good one.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

7. Default

Laughing at yourself?

8. Default

One thing that should be noted is that there are aways admins coming in and out of service, in that the admins sometimes only order for one month and there are aways admins leaving. Luckily a lot of new people join every month and replenish the lost subscribers. Also some decide to keep admin and play on the servers for a long time and these people are the ones who provide the solid income for IBIS gaming, allowing us to upgrade and order new servers.