Thread: Hattrick 8/23/08 1700

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Hattrick 8/23/08 1700

Hi, just wondering if it would be possible to unban me.

Hattrick
    Steam_0:1:470720
    No idea who banned me
    1700 ish
    On the zombie-mod server
    No idea why I was banned. No warnings, I was in a room with some people shooting up zombies. I don't have a mic so I don't think I was being obnoxious.

thanks!

2. Default

Hey soy, any idea on how I can view the dems? I have no idea why he'd think I use an aimbot. Thanks!

3. Default ...

Actually, just googled on how to view demos. Can someone else look at them? I'm still not sure where the aimbotting comes in. I don't think I'm shooting any better (or worse) than others...

thanks

4. Default

Download it to your ...\Steam\SteamApps\username\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike folder, run the game and type "playdemo <demoname>" in the console (without quotes and <>).

There seems to be a hint of aimbottish things in hattrick5.dem, but I don't even know whose perspective is it.
    Last edited by Baliame; 08-23-2008 at 07:04 PM.

5. Default

If i were you hattrick i would talk it over with Dukey Lukey, he is the one who banned you he (so far as i know) is the only one who saw this aimbotting going on.
    It could just be a glitch or his eyes are playing tricks or something you never know, like a misunderstanding.

So instead of jumping to conclusions and turning this into a big pointless argument like a lot of ban discussions, i would just talk to Lukey Dukey.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96