Thread: wHISKEY admin abuse. #2

1. Default wHISKEY admin abuse. #2

Again, far less significant, but still could be passed as admin abuse, if it isn't then close the thread, take the time to decide.

Admin's INGAME name: wHISKEY|IBIS.A|
    You're INGAME name:: ⁡L.a (The character before L.a is an invisible Unicode character [It's used for math operations in calc.exe, but it serves as a totally invisible character on steam.], you can copy and paste it though.)
    Server: Gungame
    Map: gg_blue_arena, gg_fy_funtimes
    Date & Time: 08/21/11 12:05 am
    How did he/she abuse: Slayed for in reality no reason, also no explanation as to what the slay was for even after inquiry multiple times.
    Proof: Tick 30500 on part1 until I leave on part2
    Demo: Attached, ~ > demoui > tick 30500 - part2

Nothing significant, but I dealt with a similar situation approximately 24 hours ago, and it may have been a fluke the first time, but once again here we are.

In part 2, I was muted for 5 minutes for nothing really more than trying to figure out how I had apparently "Bypassed levels", this was the reasoning that was stated much later by him, Cyber had told me earlier, but I had no answer from the person who had done it. In reality if you go back to when I rejoined. I didn't bypass any levels, I rejoined because I was instantly killed when I spawned on scout on my first join, I then rejoined and waited until the round finished, then again, spawned on scout. If this is somehow bypassing levels, I am not sure what these levels are nor am I sure what a bypass is considered. When I rejoined was a bit before tick 30500. In part 2 of the demo, I finally got a tad upset, and at one point critisized him as being egotistical, directed towards him but triggered by a few "trolls" who were in the server. I am not sure if that is considered disrespect, it may be, but it was directed as a somewhat harsh criticism.

Have a good night all.

2. Default

Last night we were on the map geek_mspacman, full server, Lambazzza was moved to spec for

being afk, so i kicked him so other people could get in, he came back asked me why I did it,

and i explained, he said he was on a phone call that wouldnt take long, and I told him to

come back when he was finished. So for 3 more rounds i watched him being afk and moved to

spec again, and again i kicked him. He came back pissed over the mic and continued on the

next map. Everyone was telling him to chill out. Sorry man, none of it had to go that far.

As for tonight, under a different name, came in and played a round, and rejoined, i noticed

him rejoining and asked him why, i didnt get a response from him at all, so I slayed him. He

asked what that was for, I was in the middle of a round and do not multitask well, so i didnt

answer him fast enough and Cyber told him why i did it. He didnt like it and said he was only

there for one round and it didnt matter, i didnt realize he was in there for such a short

period but he never responded to me but responded when cyber told him. He went on and on and

on, on the mic again and wouldnt stop, so i muted him for 5 mins, simple. In text he kept

going on again and i believe called me "untelligent" and
    "egotistical"...I told him when the

round was over we could "hug it out" trying to turn it into a joke so maybe he would get over

it and move forward and play the game, everyone actually thanked me when he was muted.

Overall, maybe i was in the wrong for slaying him because i didnt know he just join, but i

did ask and didnt get a response, but if he would have answered me i would have never done

it.....

3. Default

ok Whiskey, Lambaza may have left and rejoined in the first demo, but as you can clearly see that he didn't gain any( and I mean ANY)levels so you had slayed him for nothing, which means this is abuse. Also, what's so hard about saying that you slayed him for re-joining, I mean is it really that difficult? Most of the time when you see that happen you just warn them if you don't know for sure what level they were on.......and if you do know and they didn't gain any levels than you just say hey be careful about re-joining like that because it's against the rules to take advantadge of the handicap that the server has. He did call you "egotistical" after the fact that you wouldn't just simply explain why you slayed him so he has almost every right to be angry.

And for lambazza if you think that an admin has abused for something minor like this......please can you take it up in steam chat or see if they are willing to be reasonable and if that admin isn't going to be reasonable than bring it up on here or if they aren't willing to talk about it through steam. Don't keep trying to talk about it in the server because that's just going to piss people off. Also, don't be calling names or disrepecting admins even if they aren't being reasonable because that just doesn't help your situation.

Can we have either a upper level or a clan member warn whiskey and than close this thread, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

4. Default

+5 joker.

good man.

p.s. i can't close this. clan will have to review.
    Link

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.

5. Default

obviously joker... ill review it later today. also upper lvl admins powers don't go past ban requests and unban section.
    Last edited by maynard; 10-21-2011 at 03:56 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    also upper lvl admins powers don't go past ban requests and unban section.
    ok I didn't know what the full extent of power that upper level had. Sorry for the missunderstanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

7. Default

ok , i just saw this thread. THIS IS A VERY DETAILED AND IMPORTANT REPORT FOR THE MODERATORS/UPPER/CLAN when making their judgement , evreyone else can SKIP TO CONCLUSION FOR MY OPINION.
    i'm trying to be objective here but here are the facts.
    1- i checked the player scores and then i saw LA in spec, apparently he was there for a few mins, and some "claimed" that he was already playing before moving to spec.
    2- he disconnected, then not even a split second later he re-joined AND STARTED PLAYING.
    3- he was repeatedly asked by whiskey as to "why did u disconnect LA?" over, and over again, i'm not sure but i think i typed it out in chat as well. and HE DIDNT REPLY, AT ALL.
    4- whiskey SLAYED him once, not kicked, not banned, SLAYED him "under the illusion that he disconnected intentionally for bypassing levels and not clearing that issue up" . And i distinctively remember a player mentioning that LA has done that as well just the night before.
    5- not even a SPLIT second after whiskey slayed him, LA started crying out on the mic ask he was slayed.
    6- whiskey was probably afk or didnt hear him , so i answered LA stating that "u were thought to bypass levels". and everything went downhill since, and LA wouldnt let the issue go, at the expense of the game , where other regulars started to get annoyed at the fact that he was dragging this on and on and on for 2 maps , until whiskey finally gave him a 5 minute break ON THE NEXT MAP so he can cool down and i remmeber him saying "we will hug it out in a few, just chill plz".
    7- even then, LA kept argueing through the chat... and thats when i barged into the conversation putting an end to it .

now here are my 2 cents :
    yes, whiskey was in the wrong to slay him because apparently the guy did not bypass leveling. and technically, one can call it admin abuse.

HOWEVER: whiskey did NOT ban or kick the guy, he simply slayed him once. For a guy that was in spec for a while and NOT playing, a couple levels away is not the end of the world... you could have recovered these 2 levels if you were actually PLAYING? it's like you got slayed for throwing a bad nade... you werent banned man... but a wrongful slay is still a wrongful admin command so still read this :

- La, you probably got disconnected because "YOU WERE AFK FOR 2 LONG" by the server and not bypassing levels, but, u were hogging up a reserved slot for a while, and they are hard to get into. next time please just leave the server and come back after a while.
    - LA why did you not clear the whole issue up when the admins asked you? its not like whiskey just took the admin hammer and slammed it on u without first getting your side of the story... you CHOSE not to answer, the admin has every right to think that you probably did commit the alleged accusation and didnt wanna argue, specially if u were asked both verbally and in text to answer whiskey's question, by TWO admins.
    - la, i find it a "coincidence" that, not only did u conveniently came back as soon as u got disconnected (which means u were on the computer but not playing) thus hogging a slot, but also that you immediately started playing (or else whiskey would obviously not be able to slay a spectator ) and ALSO you did not speak a single word until you were slayed... please try to understand that your actions show that you only care about urself and that u are a bit fishy.
    - considering that in order to be 100% sure that a person leveled up with disconnect can only be proven with a demo, whiskey would have had to quit the server, get the source Tv and confirm then, by which time the map would have probably ended without the player being properly assessed (if he actually DID bypass, ... and ur mysterious silence tends to point on out that u dnt give a fuck about the admin talkign to u and it means that ur character is consistent with ppl that wouldnt mind bypassing levels. so whiskey had to take action on the spot and review the source tv later, like in this thread.
    - its just a slay man... get it over with it . you could have went on steam and discussed the issue like grown men with whiskey and explain the issue. i am sure he would have been happy to apologize because most of us admins actually HATE handing in punishments because of the fiasco that comes with them... i do.
    - instead of solving the confusion, you decided to accuse whiskey of admin abusing on the spot, and being ego centric smthn(forgot what u said), admin power hungry and that he is stupid ( btw, when u tell someone that he is unintelligent in the middle of an arguement, YES it is equivalent to stupid), instead of talking calmly about the issue. yes, sure he slayed u for a wrongfully alleged reason, but not because he was power hungry, but because it was technically ur fault for being too shady and not clearing up ur name in the first place. any admin would put on earplugs after u disrespect them like that .
    -and technically whiskey did too, and so did other players. i heard and saw many players complain that you were disrupting the server for argueing with the admin in game, and you were muted for FIVE MINUTES for disrupting the server, not because of the initial issue, so please dont tie them both to the same cause. the mute was a 100 % reasonable, because the admin wanted u to relax so he can discuss the issue with u calmly and not with name calling. (read the server rules on the forums: YOU DONT ARGUE WITH AN ADMIN IN THE SERVER BECAUSE IT DISRUPTS THE GAME, TAKE IT TO STEAM FIRST THEN A THREAD. and this all could have been bypassed in the first place...)
    - u kept argueing in game regardless... and i asked u politely to stop the discussion because it was very annoying. and finally u did, left and posted this thread. (im almost positive u didnt even talk to whiskey on steam first)...

SO CONCLUSION: yes, whiskey technically slayed him for no reason, but i don't think he deserves the title of admin abuse because if you see the above report, you will understand that whiskey did not just slay him for no reason, he took into account all the shit that happened and ASSESSED that he should be slayn (not even kicked or banned, just slayed to be taught a lesson) and had almost every right to do what he did, and i dnt want to stick my head out there bcos i really dont give a fuck, but i would have done the same thing with the slay and the mute. (+ - a few intermediary steps for fun) ... everyone makes mistakes, this was a mistake that sprouted from a communication confusion that started with LA not helping the admin out understanding the facts.

LA, i wasnt trying to defend whiskey, i honestly just met the guy, and im not trying to accuse u neither. im stating the facts that are recorded, and i have nthn against u , it was all a confusion... shit happens. now get ur ass in game so i can knife it cyber style!:P u 2 whiskey, just hug it out and move along...
    Last edited by CYBER; 10-22-2011 at 03:07 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

tldnr....

will review tomorrow, gonna be gone tonight.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Smile

I do believe this thread has gone on too far, it wasn't significant, I had just been being petty due to being upset, wHISKEY is not the problem here, thread over, even if you wish to continue .
    "If you seek reality, turn away the veil of causality, and behold the untold."
    Love - Forever - Peace - Endeavor