Thread: Assassin ??? he admin steam ID STEAM_0:1:9604569

1. Default Assassin ??? he admin steam ID STEAM_0:1:9604569

Admin's INGAME name: Assassin
    You're INGAME name:wassabi
    Server:Pub
    Map: Different maps i believe
    Date & Time:12:28 pm 10/25/11

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):this admin did not have a tag on making a ban in game and changing maps from the people thats been talking to me

heres the sourcebans the admin http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...4963438&Submit

proof sourcetv demos

hopefully i did this right

2. Default

This admin has been issuing commands without the tag on. He was not familiar with the rule. I have made it very clear that he will be banned temporarily if he issues another command without the tag on.

This is clearly abuse once again attributed to ignorance.

3. Default

I just read thru the TOS and it in no way says you have to have your tag on to issue a command. Where else am I missing this? As for the level changing I changed it bc A) i was only admin on making me senior and b almost everyone had rtv. Ima keep searching for the must have tag on bit but im not seeing it.

4. Default

yeah I sent a pm to Zero about it not being in the ToS. Simple misunderstanding if it is indeed a standing rule.

5. Default

It is NOWHERE to be found. You can't know if it's a rule if the rule isn't written somewhere official!

6. Default

Personally i would rather catch someone then stop them from acting wrong...bc when an admin isnt there..there gonna act wrong and that happens often. Also...sm_who oh look..all the admins that are on. easy peasy.

7. Default

closed resolved...

and as always, if you have nothing 2 do with the abuse thread, keep your opinions 2 yourself. this section is for people directly involved and nothing more.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I have updated the tos to properly cover this issue once and for all

9. Default

damnit nubby... you owe me a beer now... also im gonna kick you in the nuts.

see ya at the bars.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton