Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blade's Day = FUCK

1. Default

The only issues I see there is the running out of nuttela. That shit is fucking amazing! Nuttela on slightly toasted potato bread = heavenly bliss!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

WTF IS WRONG WITH 7? YOU HATIN ON THE MOST BOSS OS EVER? OH HELL NAW!

Win7 Ultimate is so good it made me a steak dinner, massaged my shoulders, and blew me all in one night. Who needs a woman now?

Now if I could only get it to wash my car and do my taxes... OH WAIT IT DOES TAXES ALREADY!

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

3. Default

Windows 7 is pretty tits.

What's your PROBLEM!?
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?