Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Got nothin but Time!

1. Default

Use this http://xbmc.org/

If you database and index your content in there system correctly it will do wonders!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    lololololol

Ok so id like to start small, also is there any advice or programms i should DL to help keep what i have and havnt watched organized along with expected and future Lists
    once again, anime-planet, you notice how mine says 88 watched, 6 watching yada yada. It keeps track of it along with you much life you have waisted on anime. You can also see what Zero has watched through my accoutn, although not vise versa, jerk off never freinded me back D:

@Zero, im getting weird looks beacuse I cracked up reading your post :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

I never got a request...

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Mikeyrevile

I set up an account at anime-planet. WOOT!
    Personal reform

www.myanimelist.net is pretty much all you need to know in that respect.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

um, nvm, i see you already made one. Well, A-P is good too; as you can see below I have an account for both MAL and A-P. Their database is not as robust but it will do. Plus you do get the "life wasted on anime" thing XD

You also get achievements, though they're pretty hard to get XD

On a side note, I think I'm going to have to start watching longer series, you guys are catching up to me! ZERO especially, he's only watched a day less than I have! Having been an anime fan for at least 2 years longer than he has, this is a scary thing indeed. XD
    Last edited by RamenPoodle; 02-25-2011 at 11:15 PM.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

6. Default

I've only watched a large amount of time for anime because the series I watch are usually 100+ episodes.

Well it appears that after adding all the stuff i was currently watching, including last season and next season, I'm back on top. XD Not that it's a competition or anything....

OK, fine, it totally is.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    Well it appears that after adding all the stuff i was currently watching, including last season and next season, I'm back on top. XD Not that it's a competition or anything....

OK, fine, it totally is.
    To determine who can be more of a lazy couch potato?

This is obviously why I was behind. I hadn't added Pokemon. Now catch up with me!

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    To determine who can be more of a lazy couch potato?
    Indeed, but it's much more than that...lol

No seriously, it's all in good fun. I don't care if people get ahead of me, I just watch anime at my own pace because I enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    This is obviously why I was behind. I hadn't added Pokemon. Now catch up with me!

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Indeed, but it's much more than that...lol

No seriously, it's all in good fun. I don't care if people get ahead of me, I just watch anime at my own pace because I enjoy it.

wait so its not lame as hell to have seen every single pokemon episode and movie up until 2 years ago?

... my mother owns over 100 dvds
    Personal reform