Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Got nothin but Time!

1. Default

Oh, well in that case, I haven't even added Pokemon and a few more of the Slayer series I remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Oh, well in that case, I haven't even added Pokemon and a few more of the Slayer series I remembered.
    Fooley
    Lupin
    Cowboy..

i know i know.. pretty much all adult swim shows but i wont even lie.. i used to watch inuyasha religously haha..
    Personal reform

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Fooley
    Lupin
    Cowboy..

i know i know.. pretty much all adult swim shows but i wont even lie.. i used to watch inuyasha religously haha..
    I dislike Inuyasha. The problem with many of these anime's is that there is far too much filler for my liking.

Ramen, your avatar reminds me of one of my friends who is in the Anime Club at Virginia Tech. You both seem to have a very strong appreciation for the Umineko series.

Time for me to get to watching Brave Story.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    Well it appears that after adding all the stuff i was currently watching, including last season and next season, I'm back on top. XD Not that it's a competition or anything....

OK, fine, it totally is.
    So after adding all that you manage to jump up by 48 hours excluding the 3 100m+ gundam ovas, well that will not last long.

nope, you're among friends. XD

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

I dislike Inuyasha. The problem with many of these anime's is that there is far too much filler for my liking.

Ramen, your avatar reminds me of one of my friends who is in the Anime Club at Virginia Tech. You both seem to have a very strong appreciation for the Umineko series.

Time for me to get to watching Brave Story.
    Yes, I love Umineko (and Higurashi as well). I don't like the anime adaptations as much as I like the original visual novels, but since most people probably won't ever take the time to play it I figure why not just refer to the anime.

I've had Lambda as my avatar for a while though, perhaps it's time for something new.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

6. Default

The problem with many of these anime's is that there is far too much filler for my liking.
    What is interesting is that this tends to really be the case with series that come to the states. I would say that most series are less than 13 epesodes and thus could not even have filler if they wanted. An easy way to avoid filler is to only watch series that have episodes <=26 per season. Everything else will either have filler or may be too dragged out for you.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What is interesting is that this tends to really be the case with series that come to the states. I would say that most series are less than 13 epesodes and thus could not even have filler if they wanted. An easy way to avoid filler is to only watch series that have episodes <=26 per season. Everything else will either have filler or may be too dragged out for you.
    One of the few series where I have yet to see this happen to is the FotNS series. I've seen a few dozen episodes and have yet to see any filler.

One of the few series where I have yet to see this happen to is the FotNS series. I've seen a few dozen episodes and have yet to see any filler.
    Oh, it's there, don't worry. You watch any series totaling over 26 eps, there will always be filler. Even Utena had filler.

Of course, even if you watch a 26-ep series it doesn't guarantee filler resistance. When it comes to anime, acknowledgement of filler, much like the acknowledgment of air, gravity, and the laws of physics, is second nature.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    Oh, it's there, don't worry. You watch any series totaling over 26 eps, there will always be filler. Even Utena had filler.

Of course, even if you watch a 26-ep series it doesn't guarantee filler resistance. When it comes to anime, acknowledgement of filler, much like the acknowledgment of air, gravity, and the laws of physics, is second nature.
    eureka seven didn't have too many filler episodes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

I usually dont add things that I know I have watched as a kid but I dont remeber how much of it I did watch

like im sure I have watched 50+ episodes of pokemon and 15+ of digi, and 40+ of yu gi oh. but im not sure of any numbers so I just dont add em

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?