Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Got nothin but Time!

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    eureka seven didn't have too many filler episodes
    But it did have some. Also Eureka Seven was a bit of a strange case, it was an original anime project by BONES and they didn't have any manga source material to draw from or any need to stall the series to let the manga catch up. Therefore, filler wasn't as necessary. But filler isn't always bad, and if I remember correctly E7's was pretty good, mostly comic relief.

Also, you're going to have to carry that weight. XD
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    Also, you're going to have to carry that weight. XD
    weight?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

E7 joke, remember Renton got told that all the time? lol

4. Default

E7 joke, remember Renton got told that all the time? lol
    ohhh yeah.
    i remember the line slightly differently, since i watched the show as a fansub first, then as the official release.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

you know what show has good fillers
    gintama, gintama has some good fillers

lets waste an entire episode talking about how to properly waste time in a filler

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ohhh yeah.
    i remember the line slightly differently, since i watched the show as a fansub first, then as the official release.
    Yeah, I don't think I transcribed it entirely correctly but the joke got across.

7. Default

Yeah, I don't think I transcribed it entirely correctly but the joke got across.
    that was the episode where renton gets his ass kicked in the 606 by a group of bikers in squad bikes, then holland takes out a FUCKING LFO ON FOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    you know what show has good fillers
    gintama, gintama has some good fillers

lets waste an entire episode talking about how to properly waste time in a filler

i wont ignore you!

ICKY FILLERS!

Edit: so i saw a post about .hack and decided to look it up because it sounded SOOOOOOOOOO Familiar...
    i am not watching all the series, starting with the Legend of the twilight braclet.

what is super odd is that these episodes are starting to remind me of one of the very first games i was legitimately addicted to as a kid. (though this is what i am remembering.... being unsure of this extreme sense of remembrance i decided to look more into it and found only PsP things.. iv never owned a psp) i did own a ps2 though and i belive the game was called .hack sign or somthing like that... PLEASE if you know let me know!!!

Scratch that from before.. I JUST FOUND MY OLD GAME GUIDES!!!! WOOT!
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 02-28-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    Personal reform