Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Got nothin but Time!

Default Got nothin but Time!

Used to be into Anime then stopped, dont know why i did actually. I remember sitting down watching movies like princess monanoka and shit.

Suggestions?
    all i do latley is go to class and then sit on my ass, how can i occupy this time!
    Personal reform

2. Default

hellsing
    outlaw star
    gundam wing
    ...i can't believe i'm saying this...but...panty & stocking w/ garterbelt

DON"T JUDGE ME!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

omg thats a lol man i haven't seen that show but from what its about i mean i thought that you were better than that.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    omg thats a lol man i haven't seen that show but from what its about i mean i thought that you were better than that.
    i was. but i watche the first episode just for shits and giggles...and it was fucking hilarious. oh yeh, the first enemy is a posessed pile of shit that wants to cover the entire town in shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Just look at mine or RamenPoodle's watching list or list of watched series. Also there is this thread: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...-for-newcomers

6. Default

don't look at hers b/c hers only has a few good ones if i were you i would go to my amine and make a page put in the shows you watched and look in the recommenced page to see what shows they recommend and watch those. b/c most likely your gana like them.

7. Default

Who's? RamenPoodle? The ones on his list are mostly all really good.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Who's? RamenPoodle? The ones on his list are mostly all really good.
    all lies no but he does have some good ones but i thought he was a she XD. i still like Stevens list of shows better. but you should watch fate/stay night series a great one if your into the sword fighting ones with super powers.

9. Default

Ah was it the avatar b/c I find that a bit funny considering the one I use everywhere but here:

Someone finally mistook me for a girl, eh? That was bound to happen eventually. XD

My list has a lot of variety, but that's because I am passionate about anime as a medium and as a vehicle for storytelling and character exposition. I also have absolutely no qualms about what genre it is, everything provides a unique experience.Therefore I watch a lot of stuff that most people probably wouldn't enjoy.

Still, if you're interested in pursuing a well-balanced anime diet, the shows I have marked on my list with either a 9 or 10 score are absolutely essential to view. And sometimes watching "bad" anime will help you form a better opinion of what genre of series you actually do enjoy.

Right, to access my list just click the MyAnimeList signature below
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit