Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good place to find full OPs?

1. Question Good place to find full OPs?

I have just discovered that xbmc can be configured to play the theme song of any show you currently have selected automatically before you select an episode. Therefore I am now searching for every anime OP, ever made. Does anyone know of a good place where I can use for my searches?

2. Default

I'm not sure but http://www.animeopeningsongs.com/.

But i run xbmc on an unused computer in my family's living room but i don't think theirs any anime op i have seen yet.
    But i rarely use it now but my family uses it every day, well at least.

3. Default

Oh, you can use xbmc to maintain the ultimate anime library! I will be writing an article over the summer of how to set everything up for it.

4. Default

neat, i'd love some of the anime on my xbmc but i have music that i listen when i get home from my academy and that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have just discovered that xbmc can be configured to play the theme song of any show you currently have selected automatically before you select an episode. Therefore I am now searching for every anime OP, ever made. Does anyone know of a good place where I can use for my searches?
    you can try http://gendou.com/
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

6. Default

roman you changed your pic how could you?

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    roman you changed your pic how could you?
    Kyubey made me do it
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

8. Default

all lies XD
    youtube is a good spot to find them XD

9. Default

http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/

I usually find all my anime songs there.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    Kyubey made me do it
    Before or after your sole was taken?