Thread: (add) texture city advanced <blue version>

1. Default (add) texture city advanced <blue version>

i believe it would be a great addition and tons more fun than the original...... also its been requsted by players so i figured why not try post and get it in gun game >.> ;p
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    i believe it would be a great addition and tons more fun than the original...... also its been requsted by players so i figured why not try post and get it in gun game >.> ;p
    We should get all of the texture city advanced maps in here(If I remember correctly there's 3 of them)
    1. http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/19455...qpost=1206601d

and I can't remember the names of the others

I don't know what your talking about zero, this isn't a tf2 map..............
    Last edited by Joker; 05-16-2011 at 06:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

3. Default

other names include texture city advanced 2 texture city advanced mario and like 1 or 2 more with same names just different endings.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

4. Default

texture city summer is the good version that everyone loves to play ....... We need ur helllllppppp!!!!!!!! lol

5. Default

This is a tf2 map, fail