Thread: Cherry Blossom viewing trip to WKU

Default Cherry Blossom viewing trip to WKU

Good evening, fellow UKanime club members.
    Just letting you all know I'm heading on down to WKU in Bowling Green on April 2 which is a Saturday, to go view the Sakura trees that they have on campus. Also I was wondering if anyone from UKanime would like to come along with me on this trip. The plan for now is together around 10:00am, then head on over to YuYu Asian Market to pick up some great sakura viewing picnic food, and start heading down to WKU around 10:30am. The trip should take around two hours, so hopefully we all get there around 11:30am, (WKU is a hour behind us, so the trip back will seem longer) then we are going to meet up with my sister Christina and possibly members of WKUs Japanese Culture Club. After getting together we most likely head on over to the picnic area under the sakura trees and good times will ensue. Depending on how things go we may leave early or later, although I would like to get back at UofK by 9:00pm at the latest. So if anyone is interested in coming along, feel free to reply to this tread or text/call me at (502) 235-0560. I have room for three people to ride with me and if more than that are willing to come then hopefully someone else will be willing to drive or something like that.
    I look forward to hearing from you all, Nick!

2. Default

Moved to announcements section as to become visible on the uk anime home page

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Cool, thanks!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    as a side, sorry for me and taz before.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?