Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: requesting that racism should be strictly enforced..

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    bull shit if you dont like how someone talks then go into the player's list and mute them. dont do like alex and mute someone for who knows how long for nothing.
    you can say all you want. i let you before. however that day i warned you for saying the n-word but you kept on saying it. you threatened people on banning them as well. which is why i perma muted you from zm.
    racial comments must be enforced such as these:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...138#post104138
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...326#post101326

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Me Haha View Post
    I agree with him in the way that racism should stop and the fact that our country was brought up on the bones of every race. Thus, we are ONE society, not multiple things called "races."
    The whole idea that everyone is somehow different is completely wrong. What ever happened to equality? True equality is in a Utopia which should mean that there is no fighting of any kind, which includes no racism. Most of us want the servers to be nice and clean, I'm not saying throw away cussing, only racial slurs.
    ok for starters our founding fathers didnt view blacks as equals the sold and bought them. so this country wasn't brought up like you think. the word nigger should have nothing wrong with it b/c they call each other niggas which is the same thing.

3. Default

ok for starters our founding fathers didnt view blacks as equals the sold and bought them. so this country wasn't brought up like you think. the word nigger should have nothing wrong with it b/c they call each other niggas which is the same thing.
    the founding fathers didn't create this game. but what ever. you have already been dealt with. despite how racial slurs are used is use its still offensive to others. maybe not to you but to others its offensive.

4. Default

well you cant mute someone for saying nigger in game so have fun with your abuse tread XD and i didnt say i was gana ban them i said i would get someone to ban them not me.

5. Default

I didn't even read it, this shit has been gone over before. Zero, the server owner and operator, believes in free speech. I don't even see what the big deal is as long as your not directing it at someone, trying to insult them. I think some of you are way too sensitive when it comes to racial slurs.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I didn't even read it, this shit has been gone over before. Zero, the server owner and operator, believes in free speech. I don't even see what the big deal is as long as your not directing it at someone, trying to insult them. I think some of you are way too sensitive when it comes to racial slurs.
    i agree fully

7. Default

well you cant mute someone for saying nigger in game so have fun with your abuse tread XD
    but you were loud and have threatened people in banning them as well when your not even admin. beside this thread in about enforcing racism not about you.
    if you wanna talk about your case, go and post an abuse thread against me. good luck

8. Default

where in the rules does it say i cant say "i am going to get a admin or clan member to ban you" you point that out to me plz

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    which is why people are getting away with those racial slurs. they can say it out of the blue and said it wasn't towards anyone its. its making it harder for admins to judge on how they say it or try to wonder if it was toward someone or noone. its twisted rule is getting out of hand.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

where in the rules does it say i cant say "i am going to get a admin or clan member to ban you" you point that out to me plz
    are you blind or can you read my response or even the title? this thread is not about you. post an abuse thread on me if you want to talk about your case. besides i'm surprise you haven't posted a thread since i muted you on tuesday. you even wanted pit viper to unmute you.

10. Default

ok zero has said this before he dousnt care if people use rasest words as long as not aimed at someone so this isnt going to go anywhere and is in wrong area should be in discussions