Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to identify "senior admins"

1. Default

Wait, if you're not senior and you ask the senior admin to make a map vote and they OK it, you still can't make one? That sounds dumb.

2. Default

if you ask the senior admin "hey can I make a map vote" and he says "ok yes you can" you personally can make the vote given the fact he gave you permission.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NLA View Post
    Wait, if you're not senior and you ask the senior admin to make a map vote and they OK it, you still can't make one? That sounds dumb.
    you already said you could if you asked. but then you said basically "don't let this stop you from making votes"

and i also lol at the fact that you're saying this, given your propensity towards breaking this rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

No, Priest, you're misunderstanding my wording.

Note: this does not mean that someone who is non-senior can not start a map vote -- you can, you're an admin after all, but at least ask the other admins first if they mind. Don't be a dick.
    What I am saying is that even if you are not senior admin, that does not mean you can not make a map vote EVER, as in "if you are not senior admin you can not make a map vote at all", it just means you have to ask the senior first. I thought it was pretty clear. Tricky wording I guess.

5. Default

What I am saying is that even if you are not senior admin, that does not mean you can not make a map vote EVER, as in "if you are not senior admin you can not make a map vote at all", it just means you have to ask the senior first. I thought it was pretty clear. Tricky wording I guess.
    ok, fair enough. it just sounded awkward
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 04-03-2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: forgot an 'a'
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?