Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Console Systems

1. Default

Thats not bad i guess if your that into xbox live.. which I'm not so yeah.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

2. Default

The only reason i would play Xbox 360 instead of a computer is because of Xbox live. Gears of War with Xbox live is amazing. It really is, my boy is pro in it.
    -MBP

3. Default

I prob would only play for Command And Concour all my friends play it, heard is awesome.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

4. Default

Its better for PC...
    -MBP

5. Default

Well I own a PS3. The only reason I bought it was because of the GTA game. Graphics are amazing, now im playing Metal Gear Solid 4 whch is amazing as well. The built in Blue-Ray is cool too. Everything is hooked up to my 40" HDTV along with my comp. I just download movies from the internet and play them directly on my tv.

PS3 has amazing games coming out soon too. If your a Star Wars fan like I am then you will want to play the upcoming Star Wars game thats coming out in September. The story takes place after 3rd movie and before the 4th movie. Its about Darth Vaders secret apprentice who is 10x more powerful then Darth Vader. It takes a stronger perspective on the Force. basically you can do stuff with the Force like you could never have done before.

also if you like Final Fantasy, they have 2 games coming out. One in December and one next year.

6. Default

ALL GAMES except for ones that basically require a joystick are ALWAYS better on PC. Especially RTS games or any other micro based game. Also the next C&C comes out in October for the PC and is going to be awesome. Xbox live is a waste because you can play mutiplayer on the pc for free and any game that is worth anything will come out of PC at some point. GTA is comming this year to PC and is going to have major grafix updates, support for twice as manny mutipleayers and more. Why pay for xbox live when you already get that for free on your computer...

7. Default

True, Just my friends have been buging me about it so i thought i would ask people questions about it and stuff idk.
    GTA for the PC... I have played a GTA game for the PC forgot which one but it was kinda cool.

C&C is better on the PC, i own C&C Generals but it doesn't work anymore sadly

8. Default

PC games for the win!!!
    Bought a 360 when they came out and only own 1 game for it Halo 3 (it normally just sits and collects dust)...
    I use Gamefly (about $20/month) for game rentals cause with a 49.99-59.99 price tag its just not worth it... and I know Im not the only one that beats most games in a week or two...

And like Zero said games are always better for PC!

Off the topic... am I the only one that misses the Arcade!?! Now I have to drive an hour and a half to Atlanta just to get my Arcade gaming on...
    I'll always miss beating up on noobs (in person) and the old saying
    "Winner Stays! Loser Pays!"

9. Default

Yours and zeros avatars look to much alike.
    -MBP

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Yours and zeros avatars look to much alike.
    Talk to Zero I had mine first... his was the little girl from Bleech
    Guess great minds just think alike... :-P