Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Console Systems

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Halo. I have played Halo on both Xbox (not 360) and PC and i have to say i did not like playing it on PC. Maybe thats because i learned how to play it on Xbox but it just didnt feel right.
    Halo was original a console game,To begin with.If they took there time to make it for pc I think it would have been better.How about counter strike for xbox...... SUCKS!

2. Default

CSS would suck for a console because it takes to much precision aiming that a toggle just cannot give you.
    -MBP

3. Default

Halo. I have played Halo on both Xbox (not 360) and PC and i have to say i did not like playing it on PC. Maybe thats because i learned how to play it on Xbox but it just didnt feel right.
    I'd still say it controls better on the PC. If a 2 teams played each other one on Xbox the other on PC, the PC team would have an edge.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I'd still say it controls better on the PC. If a 2 teams played each other one on Xbox the other on PC, the PC team would have an edge.
    I have always wanted to test that in a lan game. But i dont have the tech savvy to hook the stuff up.
    -MBP

5. Default

Ill give halo the edge on xbox just cause someone said it came out for that first. Kinda like Goldeneye for N64. I wouldnt be able to play it on a PC just cause I wasted years of my youth playing it on the 64.

6. Default

i got a xbox 360, i love it, got it hooked up to my 42 inch 1080p lcd and love playing gta online on xbox live...

its wel worth it if u get any games for online to have xbl { xbl - x box live}

like gta4 online is sick - racing and stealing cards vrs people - very fun..

and xbox has online gutiar hero play which is fun when bored lol

It all comes down to what you like better. ME... I prefer the 360.

GG.

CSS would suck for a console because it takes to much precision aiming that a toggle just cannot give you.
    That's why I don't play FPS games on a console.