Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hitman is ruining ibis

1. Default

Looks like the classic case of someone being banned because they insulted an admin and then try to say that the admin provoked the insult. Hitman has always been civil whenever i am in and i haven't heard bad about him... Since he hacked way back in the day.
    -MBP

2. Default

Yeah there no admin abuse, play the game and watch what you say in the server and you not should have no problems.
    Last edited by Dual; 08-27-2008 at 08:06 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mkII View Post
    V, I used to sympathize with you. I thought, "maybe he has good reason for all of his accusations." Then I actually played with you and witnessed your overtly childish behavior and my opinion changed. Any time I have ever been on these servers, Hitman has been relatively silent let alone abusive. You like to blow things into stratospheric proportions. Stop making accusations after you break rules (in this case, telling an admin - on a server where your actions are already watched closely - to get, "slapped in the face with a cock." Frankly, I think that many people here wouldn't miss you.

When you play nicely, quietly and are unconfrontational I don't mind you. When you start talking and whining however, you deserve whatever comes your way.

Um... Fail? This thread has nothing to do with me. You fail.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    haha.
    hitman may be a bit of an ass on the mic to me :P
    but its all in good fun. i dont think i recall him ever being an ass to someone he doesnt know

You leave yourself open to it.