Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admin Stamp

1. Default

Sorry had to add it =P
    Ninja got me into the dang image posts/gif things.

We all could use a little Ritalin-o's

This one is for me and WhoKnows.

Last edited by [IBIS Noob]Soy Sauce; 08-28-2008 at 12:31 AM.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post

Whoknows I hope this is simple enough for you... I dont need to even defend stamp you are stupid....
    Do they have fucking boners?!?
    -MBP

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Do they have fucking boners?!?
    I dont think so... must just be the angle, lighting, the spread of the aprons or somthing... Cat girls with boners wouldnt be hott at all... I mean not that cat girls are hot... LOL

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    Dude come on hes speaking french.
    That's the problem right there. French is as bad as mic spamming really. How about a straight language, such as Russian or something?

5. Default

How about people just speak fucking English in a US server? Everyone knows it, if your speaking another language your just trying to piss people off.
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    That's the problem right there. French is as bad as mic spamming really. How about a straight language, such as Russian or something?
    Yo ....just try to give me shit just cuz i speak french on the server...try it....

No Peace

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    How about people just speak fucking English in a US server? Everyone knows it, if your speaking another language your just trying to piss people off.
    yeah...but i won t speak in english to a friend of mine from Qc that is on the server...if that piss pple off.....well....that ll piss pple off !!

Peace

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Baliame View Post
    wtf are you talking about, stfu
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif