Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Age Restrictions

1. Default Age Restrictions

I'm not sure if this can even be pulled off, but we need age restrictions on all the servers. Im sick of these little kids coming in spamming,yelling, buying admin with mommies Credit card, and not listening. Not to mention that the "content" of our sprays shouldn't really be for some of them. Usually, they start to flip out and get over excited. And top of everything; the older players pick on them for being annoying and loud anyway. So to reduce headaches, Mutes, Kicks, and Ban Frequencies; I think its best to Ban anyone under the age of 15 from playing in the servers and/or getting admin. The only way to handle this would be to ask the individual we suspect is under age; and ban. This would also be a fair addition to server rules.

On a side note, I think we would all agree if we had some sort of Admin screening application.

2. Default

fuck the banning. just mutes are fine.

some of them aren't too horrible though. grapist is young, but he's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Oh and frenchy's little sister is boss, although I dont think I have ever seen her on IBIS.

Age restrictions would be silly, its all in they way they act on the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default hmm

Maybe i was a bit rash on the whole thing. You guys are right

5. Default

uhm....ive played here since i was 13....im now 16, no one ever knew lol

6. Default

Viper was fucking 15 or possibly 14 when I met him what?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Agree with priest. Just ask them to stfu or mute. That simple.

8. Default

yay for muting the underaged kiddies!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Viper was fucking 15 or possibly 14 when I met him what?
    LOL yep everyone thouht i was like 30 because of my voice, which i've had since i was 12. NO ONE ever expected

10. Default

we need to be able to gag people so they can ztele and type