Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zombie Mod Maps

1. Default

while i agree with that zero, its mostly the the top.1% that reg on the server, so when we do spawn all hell breaks loose and since theres so many of us it happens alot, hence why escape maps are almost always "imbalanced"

2. Default

jurassic shouldent be that bad guys ive one manned it against 10 fast with just a a scout and won you just need to shoot the zombies off the fence as they come up and youre fine and if you got a couple people at least 1 with a shotty you should be fine (this is all considering if u make it to the gate)

3. Default

you clearly werent playing against good zombies than if you win w/ a fucking scout

and the thing about a couple ppl is they gotta be good. have u seen the amount of noobs that face the opposite direction the zombies are coming from to look at the escape path? that is why surviving on escape maps is mostly luck.
    1. non reg spawns first / not a fast zombie
    2. competent humasn with you
    3. not stuck in a giant clusterfuck
    4. whatever else can fuck you over

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    honestly speaking if there is a good fast zombie starting (basically any reg like me) we will rape on an escape map.

Not to rape your ego here, deaf, but honestly, any fast zombie can almost assuredly destroy an escape map. Jurassic park is prime example of it. You don't have to even be good with a fast zombie on escape maps... you'll outrun the humans anyways so even running past 10 humans then starting to tag people ahead of them is a guaranteed zombie win. Get ahead of all of them and work your way back makes sure they can't even get to the finish line and set up a security detail.

5. Default

sry stamp but you do need to be good. a fast zombie unfamiliar with the map will pause at jumps, not use shortcuts (rooftop espce you can jump across building as a fast that humans cannot), not fall for traps (licicane holes etc), and generally not fail (go for humans at spawn etc)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    sry stamp but you do need to be good. a fast zombie unfamiliar with the map will pause at jumps, not use shortcuts (rooftop espce you can jump across building as a fast that humans cannot), not fall for traps (licicane holes etc), and generally not fail (go for humans at spawn etc)
    Well ya got me there.

In that instance, though, I'll rebuttal with the fact that they can still catch up to the tail end and lay a trail of blood in the slow-asses. I'm not a big fan of escape maps whatsoever, that's why you'll see me in spec for 99% of them.

I forgot to mention, maps like snoopie and others are fine really when vents are in use...provided you only have 1, MAYBE 2 people in the vent. I can hold off 1 side of the vents in snoopie alone with a shotty and some dualies. If we can place some sort of...verbal limitation as to the number of personnel in the vents or tubes, things are fine. Otherwise they fill up with noobs and jackasses as fast as pooter's first round spots when the noobs want to go there in round 2.

7. Default

Paradise needs to have slower zombies. Any fast zombie can get to the helicopter before humans even reach the hangglider.

8. Default

yes zombies did suck but i felt awsome