Thread: [Remove] (From Rotation) See Giant List Enclosed

1. Default [Remove] (From Rotation) See Giant List Enclosed

To save ZERO some time, I am consolidating all of these potential remove threads into one. I will only state a brief reason why they should be removed from the random vote rotation.

zm_lab_panic_b_4 - It's too small for any number of people and the prop physics can be exploited, allowing noclipping through vending machines.

zm_lila_panic- It's an inferior map that has no good hiding spots.

zm_vc2_scrapyard- Broken version of a similar map. Without the tubes, this map completely blows.

zm_tension_tf2_vx- No honest cading spots worth anything. No one cares for this map.

zm_vc2_lila_off!ce- Similar map we have. Map isn't even that good anyways.

zm_tropical_panic_v1- The map causes large FPS drops and the map is RTV'd all the time as there are no real hiding spots, only scenery.

zm_bda_neighborhood_v1- This one is kind of on the fence. It has its moments but most of the time it isn't that good.

zm_panic- This map has no good cading spots. It doesn't have anything going for it.

ze_canal_escape- Unamusing. Zombies almost never win. This one may be kept if zombies don't go back to spawn.

zm_ancientfinal- Massive exploiting of map boundaries.

ze_tv_station_v2- No one really likes this map. It has nothing going for it.

zm_island_escape_beta_10- Duplicate of another map.

ze_texturescape_v1- Map sucks. Plain and simple.

zm_grid_v1b43- It's only meant for extreme boredom.

zm_4way_spacetunnel_idm_v1f- Map is too open and easy to get lost.

zm_crazys_facility_b2- Spams console. Map is not very fun.

zm_hospitalv4- Map is inferior to similar map. No good cading spots.

zm_isolation_x- Not fun. No cading spots at all.

ze_titanic_escape_v2_2- Map is terrible unless the zombie does not go back to spawn.

zm_tanna- No good cading spots. Map is not that attractive.

zm_little_town- Too easy for humans to win due to impossible cading spots.

zm_ninja_beta- Only purpose is to play invisible mode.

zm_ruined_town_v3- Map blows. Only one spot worth anything.

zm_euronews- Too big. Zombies never seem to win.

zm_mg_rex_x0- Nothing to do. No cading at all.

zm_Windship_beta3- Giant noobfest. Too easy to make an impossible cade.

ze_jurassicpark_v2_FW_fix- Lags everyone.

zm_urban_downtown_v2- Vault is completely illegal. Inferior version.

zm_firewall_v3_remix_b2- Crash kicks everyone on random rounds.

zm_medieval_mountains- No real cading spots. DUCK!!!

zm_zerbes_demons- Pointphysics are messed up.

That should be it for now.
    Last edited by ZERO; 04-21-2011 at 10:40 PM.

2. Default

zerbes_demon is fucking awesome. but it does bork physics something aweful.

if we could get it fixed, the mp would be win
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

ugh zm_little_town is one of my favorite maps. The rooms fail all the time, too many people crowd in and they stand to close to the windows and kill everyone.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

euronews is great just a lot of people dont know the secrets, thats why zombies never win.

5. Default

Blade you bastard, leave grid out of this!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KɅΞW View Post
    Blade you bastard, leave grid out of this!
    THAT
    FUCKING
    SONG!!

it haunts my dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

NO! Keep Space tunnel and zm_zerbes_demons

I love zerbes because of the heli never in my damned life in my only game i saw a workable heli! we just need to fix the props issue but it will break the heli :[.

And space tunnel is a decent map i love it...

8. Default

The maps that will be removed will be marked in red. Green indicates the map will be kept.
    Last edited by ZERO; 04-21-2011 at 10:25 PM.

9. Default

The escape maps will be corrected with balance changes so please make a configure thread for them. Some of the changes that I have made today may have already dramatically altered the balance on them.

As for zm_zerbes_demons i need to know what you mean by the problem with this. Is it that you can not cade? Or is it that the boats do not work. The map should preform sv_turbophysics 0 when it starts, if that is causing issues I can code a forced override to 1. If it is not setting to 0 and that is the issue I can force it to 0.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Changes made, will take effect next map change.