Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Official IBIS Regulars - Scrim Team Sign-up:

1. Default Official IBIS Regulars - Scrim Team Sign-up:

If you're interested in joining an IBIS Regulars scrim team, please reply with the best times that are typically available for you to scrim.

We'll have try-outs once everyone has signed up and the dedicated match server is up.

I'm typically available:
    (Monday - Thursday: 6 PM - 11:00 PM)
    (Saturday - Sunday: Anytime)

PM me for details of the Try Outs.
    Last edited by BaL-|-imore; 04-04-2011 at 01:39 PM.

2. Default

Weekday anytime past 7

3. Default

just about anytime any day

edit: i lied. any day of the week except for Mondays and Wednesdays 11-2, Fridays 6-9pm, and Saturdays 5-9pm.
    other than that im straight.
    Last edited by Danimal Sheahon; 03-31-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

"Hey Garma, you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...it's nothing personal, thank your father!" - Char Aznable

Weekdays 6 to 11ish
    Saturdays I am usually pretty busy but most Sundays are free all day/night

5. Default

best for me for week monday to friday after 6pm to 2am and Sat to Sun 12pm to late!

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

best for me monday to friday 6pm to anytime n also Sat to Sun 12pm to anytime

6. Default

I can join in usually Tuesday and Thursday nights, some Sunday nights too. EST time.

7. Default

any time after 8 pm central timing im game would love to be apart of our skrim team. lets kill some bitches >.<
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

ahh in the mornings till about 10 at night sun through thurs but fri and sat netime

9. Default FrAgpwnage

Anytime really just have to let me know before it happens

10. Default

i believe you do not have the authority to start an "ibis" scrim team. Their is already one too, if my memory serves me correctly...
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.