Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Going to Boston...need help!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Going to Boston...need help!!

Hey guys...i need help.....my girl wanted to go to Boston cuz she never saw that town, she wants to see Harvard, freedom trail and shit.... and it s only like 6 hrs drive form here....so i m fuck....i m leaving tomorrow morning....PLEASE...TELL ME WHERE I CAN GO OUT OR WATH PLACES I CAN GO......i don t want to be bored as hell...I have enough paying 200$ a night for her to pass her "Boston" thing!!

Is there anything at all cool to see there????

Thanks a lot.....please...answer quick..i m leaving tomorrow morning!!!!

Peace

2. Default

there is ALOT to do in boston, but depends if you like history tourism and shit

http://www.searchboston.com/bostoninfo.html

try this

3. Default

Bar hopping.....

NY, NJ, Conn, RI, Maine, Virginia, Mass, Vt, MI and Florida have all felt my wrath!

4. Default

Be sure to go get some good sea food. I spent $100 ordering a ton of shit just so I could try it all. Also do not plan on using your car as the traffic is really bad. When your over by Harvard you should try to use the trams and that stuff to get around. Try to plan around that as it is the fastest way to travel. There is also a museum there that might have some stuff that your interested in. But Harvard has a lot of history, I had my cousin give me a tour and she also took me into the library. If you know some one that goes there you can try to meet up with them and see it because I think you can only get in there with a student ID. Also down the street there is a commercial district in that space there is a small mall type thing inside one of the buildings. Inside of it there is an anime store that is pretty good if you are interested. They also have water tours of the harbor so that is also a cool idea. The biggest thing to do is walk down that big trail and see all the really cool historical stuff.

Also there is a navel yard that you can go to and see some battle ships N stuff, I went there and it was pretty cool.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Be sure to go get some good sea food. I spent $100 ordering a ton of shit just so I could try it all. Also do not plan on using your car as the traffic is really bad. When your over by Harvard you should try to use the trams and that stuff to get around. Try to plan around that as it is the fastest way to travel. There is also a museum there that might have some stuff that your interested in. But Harvard has a lot of history, I had my cousin give me a tour and she also took me into the library. If you know some one that goes there you can try to meet up with them and see it because I think you can only get in there with a student ID. Also down the street there is a commercial district in that space there is a small mall type thing inside one of the buildings. Inside of it there is an anime store that is pretty good if you are interested. They also have water tours of the harbor so that is also a cool idea. The biggest thing to do is walk down that big trail and see all the really cool historical stuff.

Also there is a navel yard that you can go to and see some battle ships N stuff, I went there and it was pretty cool.

Thanks a lot Zero....pretty useful tips in there!! Much appreciate!!
    Ill post some pics

Peace

6. Default

american strip clubs! Find em!
    -MBP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by The.Beast.13. View Post
    Hey guys...i need help.....my girl wanted to go to Boston cuz she never saw that town, she wants to see Harvard, freedom trail and shit.... and it s only like 6 hrs drive form here....so i m fuck....i m leaving tomorrow morning....PLEASE...TELL ME WHERE I CAN GO OUT OR WATH PLACES I CAN GO......i don t want to be bored as hell...I have enough paying 200$ a night for her to pass her "Boston" thing!!

Is there anything at all cool to see there????

Thanks a lot.....please...answer quick..i m leaving tomorrow morning!!!!

Peace
    Freedom Trail is a good walk. It's usually better with a tour guide, but walking it alone is fun, too.

Don't forget to stop at Cheers.

8. Default

Tell your GF Boston sucks. It's an old fashioned POS.
    Drive a couple hours more/less and go to NYC.

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Dude this was forever ago... she already knows it sucks.
    -MBP

10. Default

well...mbp...you made me laugh with your today s posts!!

Actually ...she liked it a lot....and to answer turtle...she wanted to go there cuz we never been and we ve been like 4 or 5 times in NYC...so...anyway..we had good times...weather helping...it was warm and sunny so we spent the week end outside...wich was good....

Here are a couple of pics...well...i took 164 pics..!! lol...but some are not for virgin eyes!

You heard about the bombing in Boston??? Sorry couldn t resist!

Boom

Cassin Young destroyer and 40mm anti aircraft

Me and my girl

I went to cheers Stamp!!

The pool and my girl legs...enough ...that s all you ll see....punks...!

Peace