Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: z to the ero

1. Default z to the ero

could i get the rest of my admin back?

2. Default

First lets have you state what you did, what powers you lost and how we know you have learned not to do it again:

3. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

5. Default

oh wow, its like a father talking to his son lmao after his son wants to come out of his room for doing something wrong

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

"Hey Garma, you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...it's nothing personal, thank your father!" - Char Aznable

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal Sheahon View Post
    oh wow, its like a father talking to his son lmao after his son wants to come out of his room for doing something wrong
    well, helmet did do alot of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

oh, then i'll keep my mouth shut

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

"Hey Garma, you read me? Blame this on the misfortune of your birth...it's nothing personal, thank your father!" - Char Aznable

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

9. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ghlight=helmet

now I remember him... he's the guy whose been on ZM forever and has a massive E-Ego and likes 2 be a total dick and miss use his powers at every turn. I also found some threads relating 2 him.. Given I haven't seen him post in ages or seen any abuse threads come up on him ill assume these were where you decided 2 step in, zero.

he's 1 of those people who have no respect for any 1 and just buy admin for their own personal gain. maybe he's learned his lesson? but I highly doubt it.
    Last edited by maynard; 04-04-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Honestly, I don't know whats wrong with you "cswithhelmet". I stumbled upon this thread and a couple of older ones and it seems that I'm not the only one who has had a run in with your power hungry ways. I'm a regular on the server and with the couple hours I get out of my night to relax from the girlfriend and the office it upsets me that it's ruined by you. Obligating me to waste my time to explain to an admin and create a thread explaining why I've been banned; making ME look like I did something wrong. I hope someone actually looks into some of these complaints. Anyone can pay the $11 a month to become an admin, don't feel superior to regular users. Were here to have fun, not cause problems.