Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Admin Respect Redux

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sic View Post
    I definitely agree. I am in-fact in the process of trying to buy admin because of a certain unnamed DJ Mikey always coming in the server, completely disrespecting me, and then telling me all about how hes gonna ban me for disrespecting him back. Also, he has kicked me for false reasons and then threatened to ban me for being disrespectful when I call him out on it, obviously pist and foul mouthed because he is drunk and abusing admin. I am sure this isnt the first time though.
    There are a good few people in this community who don't really seem to know how behave around others. Many regulars, several admins. This kind of behaviour rarely has consequences, particularly not if the petulant individual is an admin, but you can be certain that if you get even slightly heated when calling them out on it, you'll be banned for "disrespect."

If you have a problem with the way an admin behaves, just ignore them. Then post a thread with a demo and a description of your issue. The post another dozen similar threads, and someone might take action. It probably won't be the kind of action you were looking for, though.

Just don't joust dicks with anyone. That's a pretty stupid thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    There are a good few people in this community who don't really seem to know how behave around others. Many regulars, several admins. This kind of behaviour rarely has consequences, particularly not if the petulant individual is an admin, but you can be certain that if you get even slightly heated when calling them out on it, you'll be banned for "disrespect."

If you have a problem with the way an admin behaves, just ignore them. Then post a thread with a demo and a description of your issue. The post another dozen similar threads, and someone might take action. It probably won't be the kind of action you were looking for, though.

Just don't joust dicks with anyone. That's a pretty stupid thing to do.
    I hear you, its just hard to avoid when they are belligerent, rude, mic spamming, and kicking me for "ghosting" while im still alive, because they just want to fucking kick me. But ya, no cock jousting. Ill try that next time.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    yes mikey was being a dick because he was drinking, but you were being one right back. He could have banned you easily
    This here is what i have a problem with. Admins can come in and do whatever the fuck they want and berate anyone, which is fine, but they should forfeit their right to ban for disrespect when they start it.

We need to stop fighting amongst ourselves and focus on the real problem here: Black People.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    This here is what i have a problem with. Admins can come in and do whatever the fuck they want and berate anyone, which is fine, but they should forfeit their right to ban for disrespect when they start it.

We need to stop fighting amongst ourselves and focus on the real problem here: Black People.
    I think some admins have forgotten that they, too, have to follow the rules, and one of the rules is as follows:

VII. Respect

5. Default

"He who demands respect without returning it is a tyrant."

But I still love Mikey when he's drunk. Reminds me of someone I know of .

Tastes like your moms kisses.

6. Default

yoshi needs to learn respect for reg players and learn what goes as disrespect.